THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^ I think they're fairly legit. www.deadstockshoes.com is also a legit site and they've had a pre-order for the Draft Days and Gradients for close to a month now for LESS THAN RETAIL at $100 each. If you're in CA, they'll hit you with sales tax but it's still cheaper than retail. The thing to note is that it is a pre-order and I think they're expected to ship out next week - which is when the DD's officially release anyways.

^ I think they're fairly legit. www.deadstockshoes.com is also a legit site and they've had a pre-order for the Draft Days and Gradients for close to a month now for LESS THAN RETAIL at $100 each. If you're in CA, they'll hit you with sales tax but it's still cheaper than retail. The thing to note is that it is a pre-order and I think they're expected to ship out next week - which is when the DD's officially release anyways.

my oc's finally came in yesterday, so i decided to wear them today since it was really sunny in cali. definitely one of my favorite colorways.
30nampt.jpg

my oc's finally came in yesterday, so i decided to wear them today since it was really sunny in cali. definitely one of my favorite colorways.
30nampt.jpg

Dope OCs!
pimp.gif

Gotta break them out again... Will probably triple up on them someday...

Tours dropping soon... Can't wait...

Dope OCs!
pimp.gif

Gotta break them out again... Will probably triple up on them someday...

Tours dropping soon... Can't wait...

Nike Vault x Any Package = Overinflated prices!!

Plus, charity is involved, so you know we'll need deep pockets for the Koston x Kobe pack!

Nike Vault x Any Package = Overinflated prices!!

Plus, charity is involved, so you know we'll need deep pockets for the Koston x Kobe pack!

Back
Top Bottom