THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by cano23

I was able to use VIP Coupon on Wolf Grey 5s on RD... I'm planning on going back to that same footlocker and using it again on TB3s and Camos

bro, which footlocker is this?

I was able to use VIP Coupon on Wolf Grey 5s on RD... I'm planning on going back to that same footlocker and using it again on TB3s and Camos

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by JRodski

all i see everytime i look @ the VI is failure....
fixed.

lol, I wont go THAT far even though i feel ya...

anyone think the del's will be on sale by july 7th?

if they dropped to 100 and i hit em with that 25 off coupon i'd really feel like im doin somethin...

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by JRodski

all i see everytime i look @ the VI is failure....
fixed.

lol, I wont go THAT far even though i feel ya...

anyone think the del's will be on sale by july 7th?

if they dropped to 100 and i hit em with that 25 off coupon i'd really feel like im doin somethin...

Originally Posted by teemaku

At Mall in Montclair, Ca

Originally Posted by teemaku

At Mall in Montclair, Ca

img_0012.jpg

img_0013.jpg

img_0014.jpg

img_0015.jpg

img_0016.jpg

via: http://23penny.wordpress....03/zoom-kobe-vi-6-china/

Nice Chinas...I purchased Rice's & Chinas on release date...it was my intention just to pick up the Rices but after having the opportunity to get the Chinas, I went ahead and got them...now they are probably my favorite pair...

OC's for today...

IMAG0279 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Nice Chinas...I purchased Rice's & Chinas on release date...it was my intention just to pick up the Rices but after having the opportunity to get the Chinas, I went ahead and got them...now they are probably my favorite pair...

OC's for today...

IMAG0279 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Any of you guys who have a pair of VI's you use for regular basketball, are you noticing they stain?

My white/concords are turning brown all along the sides... i'd imagine because that's where my foot is in closest contact with the shoe and it's sweat stain...

I dunno, I've had them since March and they're just straight up ugly now. I'd highly suggest a black pair if you use a pair for basketball.

Speaking of which, I saw the new blackout pictures just got released last week, when do you anticipate these will hit retail? I just wish they'd go straight black instead of messing with the grays. I referee basketball and so I need an all black pair.

Another thing I'd say, I love these shoes for basketball, they fit like a glove and feel great, but so did the V's. My problem on the VI's is they have they kind of appear to be designed for casual. If you want a snug fit around the ankle you have to lace all the way to the top. The problem is the top lace is mid tongue (goes right over the Kobe logo).  So not only does this leave a nasty crease over your tongue because you need to lace them tight... but also the resistance of the tongue loosens your laces a bit. I find that over the course of a two hour session of 5 on 5, I probably have to retie my shoes 2-3 times. My suggestion would be is to extend the nylon mesh all the way to the top of the laces, and then make the leather portion of the tongue with the Kobe logo much smaller. So I would say while the VI is a great basketball should,  the V is a better pure basketball shoe for that reason. I only have my pair of Chaos though which I can't bare to put on the court and get uglied up :X

Any of you guys who have a pair of VI's you use for regular basketball, are you noticing they stain?

My white/concords are turning brown all along the sides... i'd imagine because that's where my foot is in closest contact with the shoe and it's sweat stain...

I dunno, I've had them since March and they're just straight up ugly now. I'd highly suggest a black pair if you use a pair for basketball.

Speaking of which, I saw the new blackout pictures just got released last week, when do you anticipate these will hit retail? I just wish they'd go straight black instead of messing with the grays. I referee basketball and so I need an all black pair.

Another thing I'd say, I love these shoes for basketball, they fit like a glove and feel great, but so did the V's. My problem on the VI's is they have they kind of appear to be designed for casual. If you want a snug fit around the ankle you have to lace all the way to the top. The problem is the top lace is mid tongue (goes right over the Kobe logo).  So not only does this leave a nasty crease over your tongue because you need to lace them tight... but also the resistance of the tongue loosens your laces a bit. I find that over the course of a two hour session of 5 on 5, I probably have to retie my shoes 2-3 times. My suggestion would be is to extend the nylon mesh all the way to the top of the laces, and then make the leather portion of the tongue with the Kobe logo much smaller. So I would say while the VI is a great basketball should,  the V is a better pure basketball shoe for that reason. I only have my pair of Chaos though which I can't bare to put on the court and get uglied up :X

Originally Posted by Paul

I wear mine for casual use, and yes they are staining as well.  I think im going to send it back to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom