THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Size 11.5 Del Sol up on Eastbay now. I was able to add to cart. Someone on here was trying to stock-locate one, not sure if that's the size you're looking for. Good luck.

Size 11.5 Del Sol up on Eastbay now. I was able to add to cart. Someone on here was trying to stock-locate one, not sure if that's the size you're looking for. Good luck.

just got the glass blue. tried Grey laces. what do you guys think?

bcc365315ac6d0f322fdebef97520117865a8e76_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Tjay

I dont think there is anything you can swap on that shoe to make it look good...lol

...maybe add a match and some lighter fluid

I dont think there is anything you can swap on that shoe to make it look good...lol

...maybe add a match and some lighter fluid

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

finally stock located a pair of del sols the other day...called to track it today and they tell me my refund is waiting at the store (product unavailable) smh

back to square 1

so...anyone know where i can pick up some del sols???
Post your size so we can help you out...

10 or 10.5 sorry about that and thanks in advance
ready to cop now!

Originally Posted by adub beta

try orange laces if you think you can pull it off
That's what I'm rockin..... I got orange oval laces from my Nike outlet and they perfectly match the lining. Highly recommend.

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

Originally Posted by adub beta

try orange laces if you think you can pull it off
That's what I'm rockin..... I got orange oval laces from my Nike outlet and they perfectly match the lining. Highly recommend.

I thought about orange laces. I'll buy some and try them. thanks for the input
happy.gif

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Thank you soooooo much for the coupon!! Overload time!!!!

Also a HUGE thank you to Milwaukeebuck for that #d heads up in kids. Got 2 pairs. Now my little one can rock them when I rock them. If only he knew how legit they were. haha
haha no problem, I was at work today and I see a manager pick up the phone and it's about the 3d's and I'm like I bet ya I'm the reason he's buying these 
laugh.gif
  but yeah you're welcome he's lucky to have a dad that knows good shoes

Haha thanks bro. I try. He has now Del Sols and 3Ds as far as kobes. He wears and tears those del sols but they still look good.

That lady on the phone was like wow, we have had a lot of phone orders today. I told her about NT and she was like Ohhhhhh that makes sense. Well thank yall for doing that. I was like anytime.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom