THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

been wearing my 2nd pair a lot... i'm def gonna need a 3rd pair of these.... in my top 5 for sure
5986030365_705e46b347_z.jpg

5986592428_2aa77c5f24_z.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

been wearing my 2nd pair a lot... i'm def gonna need a 3rd pair of these.... in my top 5 for sure
5986030365_705e46b347_z.jpg

5986592428_2aa77c5f24_z.jpg

Those two pics make me want a pair NWT. LOL Hope That They Make The Outlets Soon.

i think he just means its not the insole with the snakeskin print such as the first couple colorways?

On the Del Sol subject. Also looking for a 10 if there's any around in anyone's area. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

THANKS MUGEN EP!!!

now all i need to do is find the del sols and i am done!!! so mad i slept on them...they were around for ages! looking for size 10 or 10.5

Welcome to the Grinch fam Scottiepimpin, now throw them crimson laces on!

If anyone is looking for the tour yellows still, i saw them around in Socal, going back to the store tomorrow, will post a size run cause they have all the camo's as well.

Nice Grinches. I'd personally stick with the volt laces though. Red's a little much IMO unless it's the holidays
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Thank you soooooo much for the coupon!! Overload time!!!!

Also a HUGE thank you to Milwaukeebuck for that #d heads up in kids. Got 2 pairs. Now my little one can rock them when I rock them. If only he knew how legit they were. haha
haha no problem, I was at work today and I see a manager pick up the phone and it's about the 3d's and I'm like I bet ya I'm the reason he's buying these 
laugh.gif
  but yeah you're welcome he's lucky to have a dad that knows good shoes

Haha thanks bro. I try. He has now Del Sols and 3Ds as far as kobes. He wears and tears those del sols but they still look good.

That lady on the phone was like wow, we have had a lot of phone orders today. I told her about NT and she was like Ohhhhhh that makes sense. Well thank yall for doing that. I was like anytime.
wink.gif

Whats the size that are available and the number? Might be looking into infant if possible or Preschool sizes...

Sneakermane, i always thought that was you in your avy until I saw your chaos pic... lost now. haha

I'm just waiting for urban camos then I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom