THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

This $hi Cray. 

W/ White or Grey Laces on mine.  
Anyone wanna do a quick Photoshop?
nerd.gif

This Yellow/Purple tab is Hot Fyiah word to Dylan. 

pimp.gif

Lets just hope they don't suddenly 'Scrap' this colorway.

eyes.gif

Oh and my question wasn't answered earlier, hope someone could help.. 
Anyone know how these milky soles look when they're yellowed?..
nerd.gif

As soon as I saw those 3D Lakers pics off Twitter I had to log on and say how great they look and like alot others ask why the Laker 3Ds and the purple/gold fade colorways were nog released earlier. Instead any of the concord colors, these last two colorways using purple & gold should be the game shoes for the season.

Originally Posted by jerry24

Saving the best colorways for............the offseason??
makes no sense.
they have to milk the popularity of this shoe for all its worth. they don't have the advantage of next season more than likely

I like the new gradient style over the laker 3Ds. First and foremost, the 3D styling was a sort of novelty used for a "pack" of sorts. Let the all-star pack remain unique, don't dilute that cw. Secondly there is all together too much grey going on there.... I'll pass.

The KY VI though.... I'll take a pair on Friday, thank you very much.

I went to 3 Ftl here in sf area and none of the vi's were on sale and said they won't price match even with other FTl ..can anyone tell me what stores are these that's having them on sale?

DAMN the two latest Laker CW are SIIICCCK. Def turned my attention back to the VI. Just when I thought it was over.

Originally Posted by mvv91941

these Lakers 3D's remind me of the Kid Hollywood V's. those were butter.........
nerd.gif

I agree. 

Pics of the Kid Hollywood ID V's if others haven't seen them:

( Nike seems to take a lot of ideas & colorways taken from Nike ID or Photoshops..
nerd.gif
 )

nike-zoom-kobe-v-id-contest-winner-02.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-id-contest-winner-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-id-contest-winner-03.jpg

nba-feet-kobe-bryant-lakers-zoom-kobe-id-kid-hollywood-summary.jpg

damn two more kobes that i will be coppin now lol just when i thought i was done with this shoe hahaha

That 3D Laker cw is crazy! Laker 3Ds, Club Purple, DKs, Aces and I'm done, seriously. Can't believe I may end up having 15 cw's of 1 sig. Well maybe 16, I want one of the camos too.

It's about 30 cw's of the Kobe 6. Is this the most for a signature shoe?

Originally Posted by ALDY

This $hi Cray. 

W/ White or Grey Laces on mine.  
Anyone wanna do a quick Photoshop?
nerd.gif

This Yellow/Purple tab is Hot Fyiah word to Dylan. 

pimp.gif

Lets just hope they don't suddenly 'Scrap' this colorway.

eyes.gif

Oh and my question wasn't answered earlier, hope someone could help.. 
Anyone know how these milky soles look when they're yellowed?..
nerd.gif

damn, have been on NT for 2-3 months and i came to find these... whens RD???

Nike.....will you guys........please......just stop
Aces and Club Purple will be copped
Maybe Dark Knights

with the emergence of these new home laker colorways, should we be looking forward to blk based laker aways?

ima lake fan as much as the next man but i cant do there home colorways, blk based is a different story though...

and gotta say, those laker 3D's would been better if they didnt decide to mis-match the colors for both shoes. same reason i couldnt do the 3D's

Nah no more Lakers cws (please). Imperial purple, club purple, and these should satisfy the Lakers fans.

aces, think pink, lakers gradient, and lakers 3d - im assuming these would be the harder to get kobe VIs left and then the lakers home and away CW plus the DKesque CW gona be GR. damn four more kobe VIs to get...i guess it aint over yet for the kobe vis.

Back
Top Bottom