THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i thought i was done and could take a break from buying kobe's for a while............. i hope these aren't impossible to get..

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

For those that said they are done with the VI's good, stay away from these so it's easier for me to get a pair.

reminds me of these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
china-nike-zoom-kobe-iii-l.jpg

ill be happy if i can pick up either the new lakers 3D or the club purple

Those Lakers 3D's are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. As for the DK's, I was expecting better. It's obvious that the DK Vs>>>>>VIs

Laker 3d's are VERY impressive.
smokin.gif

What are the chances that these last two cw's were meant to be Finals cw's?? Just a thought.

club purps > 3D Lakers

I see them making more elegant colorways for
the finals though... just basing it from the past
2 finals shoes...

but I see kobe going back to the del sols. LOLOLOL

For the guy who asked how the milky soles look after being worn, they get brown. Just find a picture of worn ASG's and you'll see what I mean, same as with the DK's V's.

im just sticking with tbe original 3ds. these laker colorways and recent releases just dont do it for me. ill probably just get the aces

What kinda release are the kay yow pink 1s?????.......and will they be released in boys/kids sizes or just men?????....thanks

Kobe is seriously killing it! I've never come close to having this many prs. of the same shoe. New cw's pop up almost every week. I'm going to try to cop the Kay Yow's and hopefully the LA3D's. Hope they aren't West Coast only but dudes on here were very helpful for the ASG pack. King-Talking about you! Still appreciate it months after the fact. I think the new 3D is a must have!

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by mvv91941

these Lakers 3D's remind me of the Kid Hollywood V's. those were butter.........
nerd.gif

I agree. 

Pics of the Kid Hollywood ID V's if others haven't seen them:

( Nike seems to take a lot of ideas & colorways taken from Nike ID or Photoshops..
nerd.gif
 )

nike-zoom-kobe-v-id-contest-winner-02.jpg

I was hoping no one was gonna bring these 5s up seeing as I missed out on them and still really want them but it was meant to be posted.
grin.gif

I still prefer the 5s on this one then the 6s.
nerd.gif
 for those 5s still.............

looking for the bred vi, those should be $99 at FTL now right? and theres that $25 off? Is there a FTL product code to stock check size?

just saw the think pink in person yesterday, the ribbon is so tiny on the heel. but overall the shoes are look ok.

Back
Top Bottom