THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

posting some love for the asg's
9cb1606f98a2f2869031d0490a1e1c03c0919f62_r.jpg

Think I almost like the Angels fitted more than the Aces
happy.gif

Scottie,  seeing the Chinas next to the Aces makes me truly think, if only the Chinas had nubuck instead of the patentish/shiny stuff, they would have been # 1 IMO.

scottie's chinas look like they've been being played in.... =)

Aces pictures making me regret not buying when I had the chance....

Think I almost like the Angels fitted more than the Aces
happy.gif

Scottie,  seeing the Chinas next to the Aces makes me truly think, if only the Chinas had nubuck instead of the patentish/shiny stuff, they would have been # 1 IMO

yeah...the shiny stuff in comparison to the nubuck on the aces sucks.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

My intent was to keep my 1 of 24 Nike Vault 1-Year Anniversary ZK6 but after seeing these sell for $1850 shipped I am seriously considering selling them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

My box is 10/24, and the shoes are size 10, additionally Kobe wore #10 in the Olympics if that matters.
I paid $461.10, $1850 would quadruple that!
I absolutely love that someone asked if they could buy it now for $120!

can someone with aces and glass blue's do a lace swap and put the grey laces in the GB's? grey laces set those off, make them one of my fav's.

i dont kno why you guys dont like the aces that much. they are definitely one of my favorites. i am a big fan or burgundy tho, and those two colors combinations mesh well together. they are wayy doper than chinas imo.

looks like i'll be coppin those home joints.

the aces def grew on me...i wasnt a big fan at first. and the grey on burgundy def is nice. i think when i put them on i see the biggest difference.

def sad to see the vi go...but at least the vii has potential and i think it will be a good shoe as well. i just think when its all said and done the vi wil be iconic

happy that we still have 3 months or so before the vii's...time to put out more vi's

lebron should have done the same thing...

Back
Top Bottom