THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Lakers 3Ds are pretty nice. These last few colorways coming up to end the VIs are all pretty solid for the most part.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Some new pics of the Laker 3d's. These need to be released asap!!!

WHOA
eek.gif
im feelin these

lakers 3d looks good.

would prefer a away 3d cw...oh well

with that being said,

Which 3D has more value now. The Lakers 3D or Original Hollywood 3D???

Originally Posted by Freeze

Hollywood easily.

and yea the alternating swoosh is sorely missed.

Naw, I'm taking the Laker 3d's. True laker cw on a shoe with a dope concept??? #WINNING

totaly of topic but why do the nikeid kobes have the old nike sz tag? damn we need a kobe vi quickstrike or something, the shoe game has been very boring for the last month or so, i hate when nike/jb skip 3 or 4 months between good releases. last kobe i copped was the rice kobe vi, patiently waiting for the 3d's, those are retail worthy.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

the check doesnt alternate in color like the 3ds...oh well...they are tight anyway

The heel portion of the outsole is alternating. They probably come with two pairs of laces so you can alternate them.

what are the chances we'll get Away 3d's with matching heel cups? lol
I won't hold my breath

^ Since the vii's are due in december, I'm guessing they're making these and the club purples (which are just too nasty) the last hoorahs for the vi's.

kicking myself for sleeping on the chinas. I copped the glass blue's and rice(
sick.gif
) instead on RD..ended up selling my rice's and I still rock the heck outta my glass blues. If and when the DK vi's drop, that'll be it for me.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

kicking myself for sleeping on the chinas. I copped the glass blue's and rice(
sick.gif
) instead on RD..ended up selling my rice's and I still rock the heck outta my glass blues. If and when the DK vi's drop, that'll be it for me.
Man, I so feel you on the Rices.
laugh.gif
  I was able to get a pair for below retail, and they have turned out to be my least favorite Kobes VIs.  I thought they were fresh in pics, but once I had them I thought they were just OK.  Besides the Rices, I have 4 VIs--Glass Blues, Chaos, Grinches (my favorite) and East LAs (a close 2nd).  I haven't rocked my GBs yet, but I'm sure that I'll break em out eventually.  And once I get the Lakers 3D, I'm good...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom