THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

My East LA's are some of my favorite ones. They never made it to Ohio so I was glad to get a pair. Last time I was in Chicago about a month ago the HOH on the outskirts of town still had a size 7. 

^That's wassup, man.  And looking at your profile pic, I still love those Mangos.  Since I couldn't snag a pair, I ended up getting the BG Hyperdunks instead...

It's nearly 8 months since the East LAs dropped and Im still not impressed with them. <3 me some chinas though!

Originally Posted by DHD28

It's nearly 8 months since the East LAs dropped and Im still not impressed with them. <3 me some chinas though!
Hater.
laugh.gif
  But, nah, Chinas had to grow on me.  I initially thought that they were a plain silver sneaker, but then I noticed that they have a really cool gradient undertone.  That's pretty cool...

Unfortunately, I third the sentiment on the Rices. I wanted them sooo bad when pictures first surfaced. Had them since release day & I may have worn them twice.

Still mad I slept on the Del Sols, definitely need to hunt one down. Until then I can't wait to cop those Laker 3D's. Sucks that it took this long to release any Laker CW's but better late than never.

for those that have the imperial Purples, how do you like them?  i wanna cop a pair, but to be honest it will prob only be a game day shoe.

Was never a fan of the Rice's and glad I passed on them for some China's...Need to find another pair of China's..

I thought the Rices were nice, still in my top 6-7 colorways, but they're not as necessary as some of the other ones that have released. Thing I liked most about them was the suede tongue/heel, and I thought the iridescent effect was cool.

where can i buy the concords?  for the love, are these available anywhere? uggh. i'm trying hardest to find them.. are they rare or somethign?

if you had to choose a NECESSARY cw of the 6s, the Rices wouldn't be in the conversation IMO.
mine would def be the Del Sols... SO CLEAN and just well put together.

rices look real nice in the sun, and if you can put together a good fit with them. otherwise they just look dirty/dusty sorta.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

where can i buy the concords?  for the love, are these available anywhere? uggh. i'm trying hardest to find them.. are they rare or somethign?

Scattered sizes between 8.5 - 12 available on shoezoo.com or deadstockshoes.com. Hope this helps.

I end up not liking the Rice when the gold stood out in the sunlight. Would've been just as nice with black scales. But it was a supreme c/w so Nike had to give it that extra something. Not mad because they gave us the Chaos which is even better imo.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Scattered sizes between 8.5 - 12 available on shoezoo.com or deadstockshoes.com. Hope this helps.

aww. my size is gone. sigh.. any more suggestion? i really appreciate the genuine help thogh,

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I end up not liking the Rice when the gold stood out in the sunlight. Would've been just as nice with black scales. But it was a supreme c/w so Nike had to give it that extra something. Not mad because they gave us the Chaos which is even better imo.
So true, man. The blood splatters on the heel are a particularly nice touch...
smokin.gif

Was at NTLV last Friday and was looking for a pair of Aces but they didn't have my size grrr...

In case anyone is interested, Footaction in Dayton Ohio still has the following sizes in the concords: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 12. Their store number is 57201 and phone is 937-567-7909.
I know they were a GR but I see some peeps missed out on some GR's and wish they hadn't. Hope this helps at least one NT'er.

Back
Top Bottom