THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by thegooch06

Sorta good news...I saw that a couple of sellers on eBay now have early pairs of the Lakers 3D (which look legit). The messed up part is that I haven't been able to find my size (13). And take it for what it's worth, but a seller on eBay mentioned that these shoes won't release for another couple of months...

Of course he's gonna say that. The earlier you can get the shoe out, the more $ you make.

after seeing the 7s, i can appreciate the 6s more.

the 6 del sols are instant classics!!

i still cant find any big sizes of breds grrrrr

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by thegooch06

Sorta good news...I saw that a couple of sellers on eBay now have early pairs of the Lakers 3D (which look legit). The messed up part is that I haven't been able to find my size (13). And take it for what it's worth, but a seller on eBay mentioned that these shoes won't release for another couple of months...

Of course he's gonna say that. The earlier you can get the shoe out, the more $ you make.
Yeah, I feel you.  Let's just hope that the release will be sooner than that...

Saw some kobe VI black del sols(first release) at my local shoe store and it had a sale price of 69 dollars!!! Wow! Too bad they do not have my size anymore. Only had like a size 8 and 13. Oh well...

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

. Guys at the gym said I shouldn't've been playing in low tops.
The most sound argument I've ever heard.....
because all sprained ankles come from not wearing hi-tops....
because professional athletes who have their ankles taped, wear multiple pairs of socks, plus an ankle brace NEVER sprain their ankles.....
it's a clinically proven fact....dontchaknow.

'Cept for this guy (unless you were just joking).

But with the exception of today ALL my other sprains happened in hi-tops. (And I wear 2 pair of NBA socks cause I have a narrow foot).  I see your point though.

And like I said, the ZK6 is still the best shoe to play in IMO.

How does wearing 2 pairs of thick socks help with ankle sprains? In fact it causes more slippage in the shoe imo.

Originally Posted by gijace

I'm Having a hard time choosing, If you can Buy 2 out of the 3, what should it be?

BHM, Chaos and Barcelona??

BARCA'S 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BY FAR over all these... Chaos and pick something diff then BHM.  I like the BHM but you can not see all the detail between the scales...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ I think the Vs were the peak Kobe performance shoe so far for me...the VIs and IVs are more cushy for long wears but for me the Vs are the tops....the VIIs will have to blow my mind to take the top spot.

Never balled in IV's... but I take VI's over V's

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

after seeing the 7s, i can appreciate the 6s more.
Agreed, I am glad the 7s came out, hopefully soon I can get the 6s for cheap.

I have never bought a pair of Kobe's, so I can't speak on performance between the shoes, but the 6's are by far the best looking imo.

Back
Top Bottom