THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Big regret that I didn't snatch some Grinches last year. I've considered buying some of this year's Kobes in an effort to parlay them into Grinches, but that might be a hopeless endeavor. Loving the pictures of the Grinches NWT. (Then again, all of your pictures always look strong!) I need a Swoosh Santa, haha.

wore these grinches tonight when my family came over, and my OC's arrived in the mail this afternoon, overall great Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to all
8b6165609aa4f6839d6fb65e9bf015ab7c993537_r.jpg

Anyone have issues with their VI squeaking at all? I UNDS my Aces and they were fine for a couple hours but started to squeak after a while. It is very annoying. I have 8 other pairs and never had a problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks.

If any of you still want to cop the 6's ndc has a 25% off all clearance items. Here is the code: WAFFLEIRON

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Anyone have issues with their VI squeaking at all? I UNDS my Aces and they were fine for a couple hours but started to squeak after a while. It is very annoying. I have 8 other pairs and never had a problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks.

All of my 6's seem to squeak at some point, but like has been said the baby powder seems to take care of it,

gonna get some new kicks to ball in and im going to be going the kobe vi route since nike has 25%off ... what do i get?  multi color camos or dark nights?  Leaning towards the multi camos...

Any input in appreciated since I have yet to see any of these in person. Thanks

Originally Posted by spenna316

gonna get some new kicks to ball in and im going to be going the kobe vi route since nike has 25%off ... what do i get?  multi color camos or dark nights?  Leaning towards the multi camos...

Any input in appreciated since I have yet to see any of these in person. Thanks

I'd go Italian camo. That's wat I just bought

ya well I wanted those too but they don't have a 12.  I did however just found some glass blues in a 11.5 for cheap. Hopefully I can squeeze into them for ball.  They fit slightly small from what I have been reading huh?

Just got the dark knights off swoosh 70 shipped. Can't wait til they get here. Wish there more color ways in my size.

All Kobe VIs around $75ish on NDC, TBs a few bucks more.
Used that waffleiron code for additional 25% off all sale items!
Just picked up another Dark Knight and a Purple/Yellow Gradient.
Laker 3D's sold out!
grin.gif

I hate to say it but the only colorway that matters is the Barcelona Orange...... To me not even the grinches matter....PLEASE barcelonas for decent price. Dreaming.

Originally Posted by shindo03

I hate to say it but the only colorway that matters is the Barcelona Orange...... To me not even the grinches matter....PLEASE barcelonas for decent price. Dreaming.
Nah...you're only saying that cuz they're the most limited colorway 
laugh.gif
 I don't even know how they're the only colorway that matters if Kobe didn't even wear them once on the court or in public (far as I know). Don't get me wrong, Barcas are nice, but they're NOT worth the $500-600 people are asking for. There are a good handful of colorways I'd take over the Barcas like Grinches, OCs, Chinas that would more than hold me down before I'd shell out half a grand for the Barcas. Frankly if I wanted a shoe in that same colorway, I'll just take the Griffin Hyperdunks.

Nike.com got a 25% off

WAFFLEIRON

Can scoop those last pairs of kobes you want.

Dark Knights, I might have to finally get.

I Finally UNDS My Grinches On Christmas Day. I Will Be Hunting For Another Pair In The Future.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Today. Happy Holidays y'all
6566713067_a2eb299ff3_z.jpg

6566717259_2be2694837_z.jpg

one more since this is the ZK6 thread 
grin.gif

6566714371_c8b452dedb_z.jpg

I passed up on those Kobe shorts when I saw them at the HOH. I hope that Nike will come out with more of the Kobe shorts that colorway.Nice shots of the Grinches BTW Never Wear Them.

Back
Top Bottom