THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by slammedSIIK

Originally Posted by onlitwo

saw some NAvy Blue TBS at Nordstrom rack for $59.99....size 10 and 11...but i passed

which nordstrom rack?  do they all carry the same items?  thx for the info
nordstrom rack in san leandro, CA

when do you guys think they'll take off the iD? it's low on my priority list, but at the same time i want to make a pair before it's too late.

Anyone purchased from JimmyJazz before? This was my first time and I probably my last.
Got my bred's in today and this is what I got:

As you see, on the breds, the swoosh is off and longer compared to the concords, which I got from Footlocker.

Shoe lace is not even going through the eyelet and they had to make a new eyelet with some tool....Fakes? B-Grades.....It's just the left side that is like this. The right side is fine. So I'm assuming it's B-Grades...

they don't look fake to me, i think you would be able to tell right away if they were fake, but the swoosh thing is not really that uncommon but the "extra" hole, i would be pissed

No aces at my local HOH's...so I talked a seller on ebay down to a decent price, but still over retail. Maybe the volt camo's or an ID then I'm done with VI's:

-Pete

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Anyone purchased from JimmyJazz before? This was my first time and I probably my last.
Got my bred's in today and this is what I got:

As you see, on the breds, the swoosh is off and longer compared to the concords, which I got from Footlocker.

Shoe lace is not even going through the eyelet and they had to make a new eyelet with some tool....Fakes? B-Grades.....It's just the left side that is like this. The right side is fine. So I'm assuming it's B-Grades...

this is pretty much Nike's fault. I'm sure you can send them back in and get a $130 voucher.
They're legit.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

No aces at my local HOH's...so I talked a seller on ebay down to a decent price, but still over retail. Maybe the volt camo's or an ID then I'm done with VI's:

-Pete
what size is that? A rare size perhaps?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

-Pete
what size is that? A rare size perhaps?

Size 10.5, actually passed on a size 11 for $140 cuz no box & I need to size down in VI's...Just checked & somebody snagged the 11 too.-Pete

Wow, that's too bad bro. Here in the Philippines they're all over the place and hitting outlets and resellers selling them below
retail. At least you got your pair!

All over the Philippines for under retail? Damn, too bad I won't be visiting there till at least 2014 lol. I didn't do too bad tho, $150 shipped to my door, DS.

yeah, $150 shipped is good. pretty much the same when you buy from eastbay/NDC and it's months after release.
will go and get a pair soon for ball though. they look cleaner and cleaner as time passes.

So I'm looking to get a second pair to hoop in, Eastbay has these for $109.99

Does anyone know if these are cheaper anywhere else?

Just copped the All Star joints for $48.93 at WSS
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom