THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Will not trade my grinches for anything. Not even yeezys. Hype kills.

Respect! I wouldn't either... On another note I did have a slightly used second pair Chinas I was thinking about adding to the rotation but I just Couldnt find it in me to destroy them on court, so I sold them to my friend so he can rock em for 80bucks. :nerd: So far Ive Killed 3 Pairs of VIs,

finally found these for a price I was willing to pay... little more than I wanted to, but not too bad I guess.

Last edited:
what the..I didn't know you can throw the VI's in the washing machine. Going to have to try this.

I threw mine in the washer and it worked well the first time. 2nd time though started to see bleeding. but I still rock the shoes to the gym.

I need some advice.
I have OCs, and I love them, but they are 9.5 and I wear a 10 in the 6.
now they fit, but they are a little snug.
debating keeping them or selling them, but I'm looking for another OC just in size 10, should I take the chance or just keep the 9.5 and wear loose laces?

Been noticing Prigioni or whatever his name is all season. Funny vid. Homie has those shoes
and they look decent casually.

Just brining this awesome shoe back to the forefront for a second. I did some calling around looking for my size. There are a TON of these in outlets $65 and under in many different colors across the country. Great shoe!

^ care to share what colors you found? I'm only aware of the white/silver, Draft Days and the pair that SDUBL posted

Last edited:
^ care to share what colors you found? I'm only aware of the white/silver, Draft Days and the pair that SDUBL posted

I found all of these for $65 or less, just google them for the color:

429659-501 (Purple/Yellow)

429659-901 (Dark Camo)

429659-013 (Black)

429659-012 (Grey)

429659-010 (Purple Gradient)

429659-102 (Draft Day)

429659-103 (White/Del Sol)

429659-001 (Black/Red)

Also found a pair of Lakers 3D's at Nordstrom Rack in size 12 for $39.99. Mad I couldn't squeeze into them.

Last edited:
where did you find them is the question?

Various Nike Factory stores across the country. I called and placed 5 phone orders just today in my size. Every one of these had a ton of sizes at the locations I called for them. Just call NDC or a store and have them locate a pair, it's very easy!

Props :smokin

thank you for sharing!

If anyone wants to know how to locate a size, use Nike's Live Chat, give them the style # and they can locate an outlet for you to contact

wow! That's nice. Just like with the 5s. They we're widely available as the 6s were dropping.
If I wasn't more into the 8s right now I'd be ordering.

^i messed up with the IV's, i messed up with the V's, and i refuse to regret messing up on not taking advantage of the VI's while they're in outlets. lol

What a coincidence, I just broke out my Chaos' again 2 days ago. I forgot how awesome these are. I wish I could find another pair or two.

Last edited:
^thanks to my ebay mobile app for not notifying me, I missed out on a pair of chaos' for under $95 shipped last week. Smh....

Thanks peruvianwhite!
I might have to get a few more VI's....to make up for all the VII's I didn't get (and the one I literally gave away)

Loved playing in these but I ran through 2 pairs after the side busted open. If I see them in any outlets they are a must cop

Back
Top Bottom