THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Is 145 for DS China's a good deal?
Retail was $150 so I'd say yes
glasses.gif
Retail was actually $130 but its still a good deal at this point.

The durability on these is so bad for basketball! Traction is mediocre...but damn, aesthetically they are amazing.

disagree. Shoe is a tank, no rips, no crease, just some scales fell off where the shoe bends. Been wearing the del sols since release, still intact. Traction is stellar once you truly break them in. They are on par with my hyperdunk 2012s

disagree. Shoe is a tank, no rips, no crease, just some scales fell off where the shoe bends. Been wearing the del sols since release, still intact. Traction is stellar once you truly break them in. They are on par with my hyperdunk 2012s

Man, you haven't played in them enough then...

I got the grey/royal/white CW shortly after release and they were purely for indoor court use. They ripped in a couple spots on both sides of the upper close to the swoosh, right near the midsole. Same place my 5s ripped, too. Both after about a year.

That said, they were both great shoes up to those points. Definitely wish I still had some non-beat pairs of both the 5s and 6s.

Last edited:
^2 of my VIs ripped (one of them I never even used for ball & now have a hole on the upper), & yeah I also had the same problem in my Vs before

Last edited:
I've worn them enough, for 2 years I only had one shoe to hoop in. My shoes don't fit too snug, there's room in the toe box, that could be why mine haven't ripped. I'm also underweight

Really...wow. I played on an indoor court, it wasn't fresh, it was decently dusty. I didn't have any of that "squeaky" traction im accustomed too.

As for durability, i only wore them 5-8x and they creased so hard I could tell they were about to break at the flex point.

Back
Top Bottom