THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Thanks! Might pull the trigger on chaos.
Saw also VNDS OC's for $145
If they are size 9-10 then that is a terrible deal for OCs...just point me in the direction of the seller so I can not buy them with a quickness.
devil.gif

Anybody have any place besides ebay to cop Kobe 6's? I know it may be a little late but still I need more PEARS.

Just found a listing for some sz 10 dark knights for 110. 9/10 condition. I can send someone the link if they need its on reddit.

thanks man i got my post mixed up i was thinking this was the Kobe V board, i was bout to say what a hell of a steal.

Thought I'd share these with the forum. Copped both for retail back in 2011 and haven't been able to bring myself to wear them.

Reactions: TXZ
^Nice Del Sol pickup. Arguably my favorite VI, at the very least top 3 to me.

:lol: at the responses to the OC and Chaos post

cant believe i ran my del sol's into the ground by balling outdoors.. but i still have one more DS pair.. i dont think i will ever wear them lol.

These could've been my first pair of Kobes. I passed them up for he del sols.
they sat and were expensive for awhile. then all of a sudden gone.
And those aces have aged so well. Milky midsole has an almost gum look to it.
If only nike Itaewon wasn't pricing them so ridiculous at the time.

And those aces have aged so well. Milky midsole has an almost gum look to it.
If only nike Itaewon wasn't pricing them so ridiculous at the time.

I thought we saw those in Busan, i remember the regs we were getting for like ...$120 at the time. ? and those Aces were 160... smh.

Back
Top Bottom