THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Early A.M surprise
pimp.gif

30bdwe0.jpg

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Nice pickup.

It feels like all the v2 mids didsapeared. They never hit outlets
Im saying, i've went to 4 different Nike outlets in 4 different states and no luck
mad.gif
mad.gif

Guess that shows the shoe was a success!

Originally Posted by dencio31617

waiting impatiently for my sprite and solar red...
30t6p3b.gif

this...and some breds for under 100...
you can luck up and find some 8s for regular price on ebay..got my cool greys for 150...saw some entourages for about 130 a few times...but school takin a toll on my pockets at the moment.

I don't understand Nike, they're making the Lebron 9's available to ID but totally avoided doing the same for the 8's. The amount of shoes they would have sold would have been ridiculous, it makes no sense to me what so ever.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I don't understand Nike, they're making the Lebron 9's available to ID but totally avoided doing the same for the 8's. The amount of shoes they would have sold would have been ridiculous, it makes no sense to me what so ever.
I personally think that the materials on the V1 were the problem with putting them on ID the V2s would have been perfect for ID the leather on the upper of the V1's would probably have been a problem for nike to produce for ID because of the quality of the leather.  This may be the reason why nike has failed to retro the David Robinson's because the shoe uses alot of QUALITY leather on the upper. But thats just my theory on the situation...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by The7onius

I personally think that the materials on the V1 were the problem with putting them on ID the V2s would have been perfect for ID the leather on the upper of the V1's would probably have been a problem for nike to produce for ID because of the quality of the leather.  This may be the reason why nike has failed to retro the David Robinson's because the shoe uses alot of QUALITY leather on the upper. But thats just my theory on the situation...
nerd.gif

True, but they could have charged a decent price to cover that. I'd be near to satisfied if they released some of the colorways they teased us with ie those Mint Greens, I can't see the 9's doing the numbers the 8's did, unless they do the reverse and make the V2 and V3 9's a similar design to the 8's.

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

Unchinas, Chinas, Breds, Vets some of the V/2's can be found for the low in the BX

Im in nyc. I can't send pm thru my cell phone. Could you send me an email with some info? Peep my sig.
Thanks in advance man.

3x blacks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
got 4 pairs of them
laugh.gif
1 used in rotation, 2 DS and 1 is getting worked done to it,which is almost done...cant wait
pimp.gif

nice Navy v2s...still need those
mad.gif
nerd.gif

Since I got got for my CDP & Concord XI's (for SB LBJ's) I kind of gave up on them.

Figured I'd get my son a couple pairs instead.

Late to the party but ole well.
29xvi40.jpg

2mpagee.jpg

Waiting on the mailman to drop off Vets & 3x Blacks. Too bad they didn't make Yankees for the shorties, (or I haven't seen em @ least).

Finals ps drop on nikestore euro this Friday, already got my euro connect on standby so I can double up.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

3x blacks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
got 4 pairs of them
laugh.gif
1 used in rotation, 2 DS and 1 is getting worked done to it,which is almost done...cant wait
pimp.gif

nice Navy v2s...still need those
mad.gif
nerd.gif

Feel free to post pics of the finished product.

GONEIN60

nice pickups. I may do the same. I dont know if im having a boy or girl yet. We're in the first trimester.

It's a shame that the lebron 8 V1 and V2's are no longer releasing any new colorways. Anyways, I'm still looking for some solar reds,unchinas, V1 breds and yankees. These 8's have suddenly been so hard to find in decent sizes.
frown.gif
.... I agree that these 8's(V1 and V2) are indeed a success even with the steep price of 160.

Back
Top Bottom