The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FF XVI and FF VII Rebirth in the same year? It seems too good to be true, I expect a delay for both of them :lol:

I actually have DD Dark Arisen on Steam now. I kinda want to check it out before DD2. I’ve heard good things and like what I saw on some Let’s Plays

Pretty sure they also said FF 7 remake pt. 3 is also already in development
Live look at Nomura “developing” the ending for part 3

1655579096100.gif

Fire Emblem is good it is just a lot.

Similar to Persona. A lot of relationship management etc.

You have to WANT to get into it. I hope to get back into 3H though

After playing and platting Horizon Forbidden West, I decided to try something different and check out a tactics RPG called Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark. I know Bad Religion Bad Religion has played it before. I have zero experience with tactics RPGs so this should be fun. I lost all but two characters on my second real battle :lol:

Let me know what you think!

I really love that game. Dont be afraid to adjust difficulty; even on normal some of those battles can get hairy.

Tactics games are comfort food for me, but I can understand they are not everyone's cup of tea.

Yea I’m on normal right now. I figure I’d try something new and prepare for this rumored FF Tactics Remaster.

I also need to get back to Yakuza Like A Dragon. It’s really dope, can’t remember why I stopped playing it. Y’all should check that one out too. You don’t need previous Yakuza experience.

Back
Top Bottom