The Scott Van Pelt Show MC Bracket

1ie3vn.jpg

Scott Van Pelt and Ryen Russillo need your vote to determine the winner of "The Scott Van Pelt Show" MC Bracket. Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G., Run-D.M.C. and Public Enemy are the No. 1 seeds -- but will Jay-Z at the No. 3 seed win it all? Voting is under way for the first round. The second round will begin on Monday. Vote early and vote often. Your vote matters.

The Scott Van Pelt Show MC Bracket

Thoughts? Opinions? Bets?

Spoiler [+]
No Mos Def?

30t6p3b.gif

He did say their were people that shouldn't have been on this list, and people who should have been on this list that aren't Mos Def being one....

Some of these rankings are atrocious. What's the criteria here?

I stopped after looking at the top left bracket and TI was #8, Digital Underground was #9. Ross at #5 but Outkast at #7?

Eric B. and Rakim at #2? I'm a huge Run DMC fan but they'd probably tell you Rakim is one of the GOATs, if not Top Dog.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for him having Goodie Mob, 8Ball & MJG, Redman & Geto Boys on there. It's a slightly old school/veteran
heavy list, but that's probably a good thing. If Lil' B, Ace Hood, Mac Miller, and Kreayshawn would've been on there...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

They left out a lot of people. Also the seeds for some of these are terrible.

Besides this happens all the time and Eminem is always the winner
roll.gif

It's probably because he has the biggest fan base even though he is definitely not the best rapper.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for him having Goodie Mob, 8Ball & MJG, Redman & Geto Boys on there. It's a slightly old school/veteran
heavy list, but that's probably a good thing. If Lil' B, Ace Hood, Mac Miller, and Kreayshawn would've been on there...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Gucci Mane made the tourney tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Discern

They left out a lot of people. Also the seeds for some of these are terrible.

Besides this happens all the time and Eminem is always the winner
roll.gif

It's probably because he has the biggest fan base even though he is definitely not the best rapper.

I initially wanted to put everything on 2pac (College Dorm-room poster vote) but then I thought about that diehard Em' fanbase...a determined stan is a formidable foe.

SVP cool, and the list is pretty diverse/dynamic (that a good word?)

anyway, but like with any list (thats OPINION) there are some flaws on it.

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

now why they put my  cole against wu tang clan ...no chance for survival

word. Wu tang not makin it out the first round is not a good look for NY
im just uppin, thought it was a decent bracket with a lot of HipHop represented

They just put the round 2 list up

Joe Budden is gonna be heated again if he sees this Bracket

I listened to the show when he was announcing the seeding, a few of the selections were made by his co-star...

Bilas was livid that Jeezy was a 3 seed and his draw I was dying
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
because those are the hottest current rappers. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom