The Scott Van Pelt Show's Sports Phrases Bracket (LOL - Good Stuff)

http://sports.espn.go.com...ory?page=bracket/phrases
laugh.gif

only dude with a decent radio show on espn

mike and mike=garbage
dude from sportsnation makes for good tv/radio and is funny but he be talkin out his %+# sometimes

Scott and Ryan are by far the best on ESPN radio. And Ryan doesnt even have his own show does he?
EDIT-- Doug Gottlieb is pretty good too

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

only dude with a decent radio show on espn

mike and mike=garbage
dude from sportsnation makes for good tv/radio and is funny but he be talkin out his %+# sometimes

my last job all i did was listen to sports radio..Dan Patrick is still the undisputed champion but thats for another day..But Cowherd knows his stuff man..hes not all opinion with no substance..He almost always have numbers to back up his opinions, and i appreciate someone who pays attention to the lines in vegas..I def respect his sports knowledge, he admits when hes wrong and hes not afraid to be diff with his opinion...

Cant do Cowherd. He is so predictable. If every is saying X, he will say Y. Nothing interesting about him.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

I put on 1050 today for literally two minutes and he said some **% about LeBron not having the same advantage as other greats who played for great coaches - his examples were that Magic played for Phil Jackson and Kobe came into the league playing for Phil lol.  Immediately changed the channel, that dude knows nothing about sports and makes so many mistakes.
Never forget his rant how Ginobili was the best European NBA player lmao.  Last time I checked Argentina is not in Europe. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom