The second coming of Christ.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by McCree23

Jesus Christ was a Negro man. Dark skinned. When he comes back he is coming with heavenly chariots and millions of Angels. You guys see similitudes of his coming all the time in these movies they make, but you just dont pick up on it. Revelation describes him, so does the prophecy in Daniel.

Revelation 1:14 - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15: And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters

Daniel 10:5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6: His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

King Solomon who was from the tribe of Judah. Same Tribe as Christ was a negro.

Song of Solomon 1:5 - I am black, and comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
(the word comely means handsome)

Wow man you been coming through tonight
pimp.gif

I must admit, He sounds mad intimidating.

No, no he wasn't.....well the "black" race doesn't exist but Jesus Christ was of Middle Eastern descent. He looked more like Osama than a dark skinned African.

Anton, how come u dont think Jesus was black bruh???
nerd.gif

just try to live a good life and sometimes see the signs that are shown
its hard though problems come in all shapes and forms
you either follow a dark path or a good one its all on you  

Originally Posted by jerryjones

Jesus Christ was a Negro man. Dark skinned. When he comes back he is coming with heavenly chariots and millions of Angels. You guys see similitudes of his coming all the time in these movies they make, but you just dont pick up on it. Revelation describes him, so does the prophecy in Daniel.

Revelation 1:14 - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15: And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters

Daniel 10:5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6: His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Song of Solomon 1:5 - I am black, and comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

pimp.gif

No, no he wasn't.....well the "black" race doesn't exist but Jesus Christ was of Middle Eastern descent. He looked more like Osama than a dark skinned African.

nerd.gif

I think it just has to do with where Jesus lived. I too have heard that Jesus was most likely of Arabic/Middle Eastern descent, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have been as dark as an African. I mean, there are Italian people that are dark enough to pass for Hispanic, Spanish people that look really white, etc. The pigment of your skin really has a lot to do with where you are from and are living.

Yo AntonLavey you cant read son? You dont wanna get into a history or biblical debate with me okay. He WAS NOT ARAB. The Arabs are descendents of Ishmael. The word Arab means to be of The desert. He was a Negro. Whats the problem with him being a Negro? Its not a big deal. It's just the plain truth. If he looked like Osama, then why would Mary and Joseph flee into Egypt to hide/disguise themselves amongst the Africans/Egyptians when Herod was trying to kill Christ when he was born?? Think son. Or maybe you just dont read and understand the bible. Read it your self

Wait...what?

The fact that Mary and Joseph fled to Egypt to hide/disguise themselves does not make them, nor Christ a "Negro" as you so casually stated. People from Egypt can be both lighter skinned, resembling middle eastern people, or darker skinned resembling people which we associate with being from Africa. Jesus probably (key word "probably" since neither you nor I will ever know) resembled a Middle Eastern man and was not a "Negro" as you attempted to pass as fact. Regardless, whatever "race" he was has no bearing on his qualities as a person, or spiritual leader, nor on Christianity itself.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I think it just has to do with where Jesus lived. I too have heard that Jesus was most likely of Arabic/Middle Eastern descent, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have been as dark as an African. I mean, there are Italian people that are dark enough to pass for Hispanic, Spanish people that look really white, etc. The pigment of your skin really has a lot to do with where you are from and are living.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I don't know what the dude looks like, I never met him. All I'm saying is, I doubt he was as dark as a West African and had nappy hair. Based on what I know about the place/time her was born I think he looked Middle Eastern and had more of a Saddam Hussein type pigment. But anything is possible.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

i got a question for you guys, if Jesus was of Middle Eastern decent what does that mean? Like who were Middle Eastern people descended from?

Yo AntonLavey you cant read son? You dont wanna get into a history or biblical debate with me okay. He WAS NOT ARAB. The Arabs are descendents of Ishmael. The word Arab means to be of The desert. He was a Negro. Whats the problem with him being a Negro? Its not a big deal. It's just the plain truth. If he looked like Osama, then why would Mary and Joseph flee into Egypt to hide/disguise themselves amongst the Africans/Egyptians when Herod was trying to kill Christ when he was born?? Think son. Or maybe you just dont read and understand the bible. Read it your self

Matthew 2;13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lordappeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young childand his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bringthee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
14: When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
You guys have to trivialize everything....I never said there was anything wrong with him being "negro". I just said judging from what people look like in the Middle East he prolly looks more like Saddam Hussein than Wesley Snipes.

This has been done MANY times, people trying to claim Jesus as being of their race to somehow legitimize themselves. Hitler made up a story that made Jesus from Aryan blood-lines. If an Isreali, Italian, or any other race read this it would amuse them. They would call you an idiot and tell you to read the bible, everyone is trying to claim dude as their own. Jesus looked like a Palestinian man (He was born in Bethlehem).

Bethlehem (Arabic: بَيْت

After reading this post in its entirety, I seem to remember why NT is so frustrating when it comes to debates/discussion on religion.

Have any of you so-called "Christians" actually read the Bible in its entirety? Have you read other religious texts? Have you read/studied philosophy? Have you studied history? Have you actually read atheistic writings? Have you studied physics, biology, chemistry?

Lastly, if you have studied all of the above subjects, and understand your own religion's origins, dogmas, and requirements, have you applied all of this amassed knowledge to the idea of God and the teachings of religion?

There is no point in arguing with "casual believers" regarding religion, or the existence of God. If you barely follow your religion's dogmas (even if you think they are outdated) and still claim yourself to be a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, or whatever; and aren't aware of the immense amount of knowledge/information we have that is applicable to religion/God you are merely cheating yourself.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

i got a question for you guys, if Jesus was of Middle Eastern decent what does that mean? Like who were Middle Eastern people descended from?

Not West African's I know that much. I will give you this tho, I don't even know why I'm having this argument. "Black" as a classically defined race doesn't really exist. Northeast Africans (Ethiopians) and Egyptians are closer related to Middle Easterns than West Africans (geographically and genetically). I have already said it's a possibility that he IS very dark skinned but i doubt it. I'm going by the majority/stereotype of people that live in that area. Again read my posts, I didn't say it was impossible I said it wasn't "most likely".

The Middle East (or, formerly more common, the Near East)[sup][1][/sup] is a region that encompasses southwestern Asia and Egypt. In some contexts, the term has recently been expanded in usage to sometimes include Afghanistan and Pakistan, the Caucacus and Central Asia, and North Africa. It's often used as a synonym for Near East, in opposition to Far East. The corresponding adjective is Middle-Eastern and the derived noun is Middle-Easterner.
The history of the Middle East dates back to ancient times,and throughout its history, the Middle East has been a major centre ofworld affairs. When discussing ancient history, however, the term NearEast is more commonly used. The Middle East is also the historicalorigin of three of the world’s major religions - Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Pale white Jesus getting whipped by what looks like a Mexican.

the_flagellation_of_christ.jpg

For the record, Jesus stay cut up......he was in peak physical condition I'm sure he was bagging everything.
pimp.gif

Science can track this Scandinavian Bloodline from the exact location Jesus (Yashua’s) Nazarene tribes lived in Northern Israel back in time thousands of years before Jesus (Yashua) was born. Jesus (Yashua) was not a Jew as people have falsely labeled him, he was a Nazarene and was probably born in the same Nazarene village where ran his ministry from in Northern Israel. The Bible clearly states that Jesus (Yashua) was a Nazarene.

Or maybe he was Mediterranean!!!

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Science can track this Scandinavian Bloodline from the exact location Jesus (Yashua’s) Nazarene tribes lived in Northern Israel back in time thousands of years before Jesus (Yashua) was born. Jesus (Yashua) was not a Jew as people have falsely labeled him, he was a Nazarene and was probably born in the same Nazarene village where ran his ministry from in Northern Israel. The Bible clearly states that Jesus (Yashua) was a Nazarene.

Wrong! He';s Germanic

Wrong! He';s Germanic
Hitler said the same thing
laugh.gif
smh. Everyone tryna claim dude cause it somehow makes their race and lives more "righteous".
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AntonLaVey wrote:

Wrong! He';s Germanic
Hitler said the same thing
laugh.gif
smh. Everyone tryna claim dude cause it somehow makes their race and lives more "righteous".
ohwell.gif

lmaoooo 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What he looks like would be the least of my concerns.

I ask because it boggles me. If you don't know how he looks, how will you know he's really the Messiah? I mean, there are a ton of people walking the planet who claims they are the second coming. Some believe in them, some don't. Why's that?
well speakin on where he lived...he should look like ur basic middle eastern/ Mediterranean man

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Anton info on these israeli slaves in Egypt?
nerd.gif
Maybe I should've said Hebrews......isn't this a story in the bible? Moses, burning bushes, Pharoah, plagues, crossing the red sea?
nerd.gif

Matthew 2;13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lordappeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young childand his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bringthee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
14: When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
You guys have to trivialize everything....I never said there was anything wrong with him being "negro". I just said judging from what people look like in the Middle East he prolly looks more like Saddam Hussein than Wesley Snipes.

This has been done MANY times, people trying to claim Jesus as being of their race to somehow legitimize themselves. Hitler made up a story that made Jesus from Aryan blood-lines. If an Isreali, Italian, or any other race read this it would amuse them. They would call you an idiot and tell you to read the bible, everyone is trying to claim dude as their own. Jesus looked like a Palestinian man (He was born in Bethlehem).

Bethlehem (Arabic: بَيْت

Back
Top Bottom