THE SEXUAL HISTORIES OF WOMEN?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

never expect the truth
30t6p3b.gif

Word.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

The real answer is this...chances are the hotter the female the more partners they have had sex with...why is that you ask? Because attractive women garner more interest and have more opportunities to %**$. The average really good looking woman these days will have sex with at least 15 guys, but the number can reach well into the 50's.

no.

the better the looking woman the more options she has, therefore will most likely NOT have slept with as many guys. girls who grow up pretty will not feel the need to give it up quick. and that in turn will put them on their path for the rest of their life. girls with daddy issues, early age rape or molestation, drug problems, or other psychological issues (all women, i know right) will tend to be more giving. but that, we all knew.

its the not so pretty girls who would throw themselves at guys. they don't get to pick whoever they want and will take whatever they can get. (this is the same for guys)

and don't forget what every single super hot chick says about men. men get nervous about approaching them because they are nervous about getting shut down. we think we aren't good looking enough, or that they have a girlfriend or whatever. but you'd belying if you said you hit on every hot girl you saw. especially in a serious way as in trying to engage in a serious conversation with them. i'm not talking about a walk-by "hello" and a smile.

THIS. a below average chick is the one that got the bodies on her. because she will give it to anybody who shows a little bit of interest no matter if its genuine or if dude just wanna smash and act like it never happened. i'm not saying pretty girls dont have high body counts in some case, i'm just saying its less likely.

I disagree. I know some females who are like 10's who have been with a lot of partners. There are a variety of factors that play a role in the number of sexual partners of women. For example some may have "Daddy issues" as well as low self esteem, or just always have to be with someone, so the moment they hear "I love you" they give it up.Looks in my opinion plays a role, but nothing big.

^^^Nah, versache & xanadu had it right. those bust downs don't mind at all being the "practice chick". They just want dat meat no matter what.

Honestly 50 -100 dudes by the time a chick is in her late 20's early 30's isn't out of the question...for example, say shorty lost her virginity @ 16-17, thats a 13 to 14 year time period of her getting it in, whether it be random dudes, boyfriends, or whatever, not to mention if she's in college, and you know shorties are their wildest usually those first two years....for a chick that lost her virginity @ the age of 16, it would only take an average of like 4 men per year, and that could exceed or be below the 4 on any given year....trust from my years in college, its nothing to see a shorty with upwards of 20+ dudes, especially the greek shorties...everyone gets it in B

Originally Posted by voodoo

Not sure how women believe they are empowering themselves by sleeping around. Little girls dreaming of life as a single mom now? Dreaming about spending time in court trying to get multiple baby daddies to pay CS? Dreaming about abortions? What about STDs? Think condoms will protect them from all the potential negatives that come with being promiscuous?

Might be fun while young and attractive, but when real life catches up to them they end up as some bitter middle-aged women and they no longer have the looks they did while younger.  They aren't empowering themselves, they're devaluing themselves.

Well said.Women who have slept with 100 and 150 men by their late 20s is realistic and believe able. A lot of posters in this thread have married or are in a relationship with ladies like that. They were probably born from a female like that.

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Originally Posted by voodoo

Not sure how women believe they are empowering themselves by sleeping around. Little girls dreaming of life as a single mom now? Dreaming about spending time in court trying to get multiple baby daddies to pay CS? Dreaming about abortions? What about STDs? Think condoms will protect them from all the potential negatives that come with being promiscuous?

Might be fun while young and attractive, but when real life catches up to them they end up as some bitter middle-aged women and they no longer have the looks they did while younger.  They aren't empowering themselves, they're devaluing themselves.

Well said.Women who have slept with 100 and 150 men by their late 20s is realistic and believe able. A lot of posters in this thread have married or are in a relationship with ladies like that. They were probably born from a female like that.

You are rude as hell.

Ya'll stay putting it on a pedestal. A 9-10 can smash as much or as little as a 1-8, no matter where she is on the scale, they all have a sense of entitlement like they're 10s.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Ya'll stay putting it on a pedestal. A 9-10 can smash as much or as little as a 1-8, no matter where she is on the scale, they all have a sense of entitlement like they're 10s.
so true yet so wrong, if youre going to break up groups at least put 7-10s 4-6s and 1-3s together, like there is no such thing as a 1-6 with a cute face so they cant be with 7s and 8s but if a three has a thumper or a nice rack you cant tell her shes not a 9, but i totally agree that 9-10s sometimes dont give a +*#@, especially if theyre drunk

it has NOTHING to do w/how she looks but most of the time (not always) how she feels about herself.

i 10 who never got any love and attention from her dad or whoever is more likely to be open than a 6 who comes from a stable environment and has more self esteem...

a 10 might mess w/a better looking group of men or a group of men w/more money but she can get ran through just the same

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

it has NOTHING to do w/how she looks but most of the time (not always) how she feels about herself.

i 10 who never got any love and attention from her dad or whoever is more likely to be open than a 6 who comes from a stable environment and has more self esteem...

a 10 might mess w/a better looking group of men or a group of men w/more money but she can get ran through just the same

THIS. Some of theories and formulas you guys have for females cracks me up
laugh.gif
Some women are born with super-high sex drives, just like some men are not. If ya'll think every dime is out here smashing dudes with bimmers and 401K's you are mistaken

This. 
It also all depends on how she views sex and what she uses it for. To validate herself? Just for pleasure? Due to self-esteem issues? Etc. 

A lot of it has to do with upbringing too. Maybe because I come from a background where pre-marital sex is very taboo, I actually am surprised when I hear of a girl who has over 10 body counts in her late 20s. My circle of friends, some are virgins, and some have low numbers, single digits, and there are just a few in double digits. 

We've had these threads before, and the average North American woman (tabulated from surveys and studies) is said to have 4-7 sexual partners whom she's had vaginal/anal intercourse in her life. 

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Oh. Women in relationships don't get that side D? Oh.
Didn't realize how serious this was until I smanged a chick over Spring Break woke up to a phone call from her boyfriend.

This isn't the first time, either.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

The average woman I would say around 10 to 15. Yall seem to forget that every chick in a bar or club is not looking to get their backs blown out. Some girls legit just like to dance.

Mane I'd say around 15 through 40 in my age bracket thanks to social networking sites and exposure to more people. Its just too easy to smash nowadays I could know a chick for just for a day sometimes a few hours and they'd want to have me over or want to see me. Majority of the time its the 1st or 2nd time chilling that I get up in them sweet potatoes unless I sense foul play.

Also the pretty ones are smashing it just takes a little more wordplay or a little visual stimulation.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by rocman23

The average woman I would say around 10 to 15. Yall seem to forget that every chick in a bar or club is not looking to get their backs blown out. Some girls legit just like to dance.

Yeah right

I couldn't get through the first page, without recognizing a huge gap in age and dating standards of some. The average female experiments with sex at 13-14 years old,  on average a female has 6-8 partners (if she's a textbook prudent). This number stands for the average male as well. But in the REAL WORLD, where people have sex like maniacs and party every weekend well into their 30's I believe the number is far greater.

Here's how I see it, there's 52 weekends in a year. A female has that time of the month 12 times a year, so lets knock off 12 and make it 40 opportunities to have sex a year.  In my personal experience with the class of females I've dated from the time I was 18 until now (I'm 28) the rule of thumb is 2 weeks of dating before sex.

40 divided by 2 equals 20 weekends a year. 20 opportunities for sex a year, given the female's nature she's gonna take on at least 7 of those opportunities on average (once again from my experience).
Out of those 7 experiences I'd say there's 3 males involved. So lets say 3 males a year.

So from the age 15-25 (usually when females get married) she's had 3 males a year. Three times ten equal 30, so this sounds about right. 

From experience with females whether friends or partners this number has been close, 25, 23, and 33. 

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

I couldn't get through the first page, without recognizing a huge gap in age and dating standards of some. The average female experiments with sex at 13-14 years old,  on average a female has 6-8 partners (if she's a textbook prudent). This number stands for the average male as well. But in the REAL WORLD, where people have sex like maniacs and party every weekend well into their 30's I believe the number is far greater.

Here's how I see it, there's 52 weekends in a year. A female has that time of the month 12 times a year, so lets knock off 12 and make it 40 opportunities to have sex a year.  In my personal experience with the class of females I've dated from the time I was 18 until now (I'm 28) the rule of thumb is 2 weeks of dating before sex.

40 divided by 2 equals 20 weekends a year. 20 opportunities for sex a year, given the female's nature she's gonna take on at least 7 of those opportunities on average (once again from my experience).
Out of those 7 experiences I'd say there's 3 males involved. So lets say 3 males a year.

So from the age 15-25 (usually when females get married) she's had 3 males a year. Three times ten equal 30, so this sounds about right. 

From experience with females whether friends or partners this number has been close, 25, 23, and 33. 

Read my post in the first page i stated those numbers but I didn't use math I've dated so many women and have a lot of female friends.. Just remember women are Going to do what they want to do NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE ..... Men stay true to urself stay True to your feelings because those late nights women dgaf!!!

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

good analysis famb... you forgot a few things...
almost EVERY female has that guy that knocks them down consistently...

he hits it atleast once a month.

then you didnt throw in party nights... drunk nights... random nights...

you pour enough drinks into a chick and its takes SIGNIFICANTLY less than two weeks...

and another thing... NEVER EVER EVER believe a girl when she throws out a number... cuz... 

well... we all know why, famb...

NT always delivers the
laugh.gif

So if she's at 100 dudes by 20 I don't even wanna know what she's at by 30-35
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom