The show Dexter on Showtime

Who else has watched this show?

I have never been instantly addicted to a show like i am to this show now. First twenty minutes in of the first episode and i was hooked.
If anyone has netflix with a 360 you can watch it right through your xbox.

If you like CSI this takes a large dump on it IMO.

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled so i expect to watch the whole second season in these next few days.

Who else has watched this show?

I have never been instantly addicted to a show like i am to this show now. First twenty minutes in of the first episode and i was hooked.
If anyone has netflix with a 360 you can watch it right through your xbox.

If you like CSI this takes a large dump on it IMO.

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled so i expect to watch the whole second season in these next few days.

Best show EVER. I watched all the seasons in a week.
laugh.gif

I watched the entire first season in like 2-3 days lol. Great show so far. Gonna try to finish up the next three seasons in the next week or two.

I watched the entire first season in like 2-3 days lol. Great show so far. Gonna try to finish up the next three seasons in the next week or two.

Dexter is a great show! Last season shocked me so i am curious what will happen this season. I believe the season premiere is sept. 26.

Dexter is a great show! Last season shocked me so i am curious what will happen this season. I believe the season premiere is sept. 26.

Probably my favorite show on TV right now..First season is nothing compared to what happens later on.

Probably my favorite show on TV right now..First season is nothing compared to what happens later on.

My favorite TV show dexter is
pimp.gif
and the season premier is on the 26th of september. The fourth season was my favorite one so far.

My favorite TV show dexter is
pimp.gif
and the season premier is on the 26th of september. The fourth season was my favorite one so far.

Back
Top Bottom