The Simp game is getting crazy ..LOL Check this out

The comedy starts at 19:03 :rofl:

Then you have this :

I look at twitter and facebook and i see the kind of simpin these dudes are doing now a days and its just crazy.

We really have to start clowning these dudes so they can learn... SMH:smh:

20+ minute audio interviews on youtube??

tumblr_md8r92qP1t1qb0odt.gif

cliffs?

u wanna know what real simping is......go check out tht thread about how far some of yall are traveling for girls.......

if it goes against common sense...it is simping....

The comedy starts at 19:03
roll.gif

Then you have this :

I look at twitter and facebook and i see the kind of simpin these dudes are doing now a days and its just crazy.

We really have to start clowning these dudes so they can learn... SMH:smh:

wait... does op want us to click on a link then go to a certain part of that link then click on another link?!
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......................................................... NOPE

u wanna know what real simping is......go check out tht thread about how far some of yall are traveling for girls.......

That's not simping. That's thirst. A drought will only increase the beast within and the thirstiness. For the most part dudes in that thread aren't traveling hundreds of miles over a chick they're sprung over, they're traveling explicitly and specifically to smash.

Last edited:

Yea man, damn simps. That's why I never leave the house. No money is wasted :pimp: 's off to me. I'm such a PIMP

It always amazes me the people who calls for advice are always the worst type of situations, its like do they even listen to what he says.

The comedy starts at 19:03
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ "You can't be making too much money"

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "N**** no, that's not the business!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "Hold on let me let this Keith Sweat whine in the background for a minute, this is you right here"

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ "I know your mom told you treat every woman special and every woman is a prize, it's not true! That mother f****** was not a prize"

No dambs given
roll.gif

EDIT:
"We were in my car and she took off her shoes and she put her feet on my dashboard... I told her to get ya got damn feet off my dashboard!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom