the simpsons and family guy to crossover in hour long episode.

laugh.gif
 @ this GIF

I will watch though, one of those things you always imagined but never thought you'd see it

I wonder how much a commercial slot for this is gonna cost

Fans of The Simpsons and Family guy can look forward to the two series sharing the same screen in a special crossover episode this fall. Centered around the Griffins getting lost and ending up in Springfield, highlights of the hour-long episode will include Peter and Homer duking it out, Lisa helping Meg find something she’s good at and housewives Marge and Lois setting out on an adventure. As for iconic badboy Bart, he’ll be acting as mentor for evil baby genius Stewie. The hour-long episode will debut in September on Fox.

View media item 967879

**** them for canceling The Cleveland Show :smh:
still low key pissed about this

Last week, we learned that The Simpsons and Family Guy were finally going to do a crossover episode, with the Griffins spending an FG episode in Springfield. Well, the crossing-over continues, as The Simpsons showrunner Al Jean announced at the show's Comic-Con panel that the Futurama crew will be stopping by for either the last episode of season 25 or the first of season 26. Jean explained to Entertainment Weekly that “Bender has to come back from the future to kill Bart because there’s something that Bart does now that makes the future really, really, really bad.” This isn't Bender's first cameo on The Simpsons: All the way back in season sixteen, the robot appeared very briefly in a scene set in the future. This time, it's not just Bender, however, with much of the cast making the trip back in time. Meaning Hermes and Lisa can discuss the finer points of pointy hair, finally.

american dad weed ep is one of the GOATS

you cant say you dont like the show after watching that ep....regardless if your a smoker or not

It's a cool idea but ain't Family Guy like way over the top compared to The Simpsons?

Some of the Family Guy episodes I've seen are crazy OD but are hilarious.

I would watch though. 

Post season 2 Steve Smith is probably my favorite cartoon character ever :lol:

son is an R&B legend waiting to happen.

Simpsons is very bad now. The last episode I watched SCREAMED struggle. The scientist kept cloning homer amd homer kept getting into stupid situations that led to him dying/being cloned again. It was 10x worse than any episode I've ever seen.

The Simpsons is terrible now, they emphasize to much on the present if that makes any sense

Last edited:
Simpsons is very bad now. The last episode I watched SCREAMED struggle. The scientist kept cloning homer amd homer kept getting into stupid situations that led to him dying/being cloned again. It was 10x worse than any episode I've ever seen.
the lego episode wasn't to bad... but yea they are just throwing any and everything out there just cause.... really tbh simpsons heydays were the 90's....

Wow The Simpsons are really desperate.

Funny I remember that one thread with all the FG and Simpson fans hating on each show claiming prime Simpsons was better. Now FG seems to have more lasting power and TS is doing a crossover with it now.

The Simpsons will always be great how I remember them. I don't care that for most of the show's existence now it's been bad. Those first ten seasons (more or less) were a fundamental part of my childhood. It'll always have a place with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom