The Simpsons Appreciation

"
mad.gif
( Stupid sexy Flanders!"

the show declined when Phil Hartman died. R.I.P.

Now it's unwatchable. but simpsons from start to 98 = greatest tv ever.

Yup, the show was so great and was such a big part of my life growing up that I had no problem buying the first 9 seasons at 40 bucks a pop, and I'musually short on spending money. THE funniest television show of all time.

The new episodes rely too heavily on family guy style humor (way too random, plot is very very radical and unrealistic to the point that its lame).

Still the greatest show of all time though. Even the new episodes too, they're better than anything else on T.V even if they're not great.

The new episodes rely too heavily on family guy style humor (way too random, plot is very very radical and unrealistic to the point that its lame).

Still the greatest show of all time though. Even the new episodes too, they're better than anything else on T.V even if they're not great.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Excuse me?

laugh.gif

I remember when they would show The Simpsons and King Of The Hill back to back from 6-8. Talk about 2 hours of comedy.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

who shot burns = greatness
Put to perfection, know one saw that Maggie would be the one to shoot Burns.
It was mostly around Homer......
Greatly put and everyone hating Burns was greatly executed.

Back
Top Bottom