The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Proshares - just left you like 1000. I wish you could leave baskets instead of 1 at a time..

Tree...

If you have some time bless me with some eggs bruh

I think we're friends already if I'm not mistaken

I haven't even hit 4000 yet... I'm not gonna make it

Edit... Maybe we're not after all
Invite? Dwileykyot

Last edited:
so, I never got prompted to build the stadium..is there a way I can still get it?!

I've already unlocked everything else

*edit*

for some reason it went straight to my storage *shrugs*

Last edited:
Tree...

If you have some time bless me with some eggs bruh

I think we're friends already if I'm not mistaken

I haven't even hit 4000 yet... I'm not gonna make it

Edit... Maybe we're not after all
Invite? Dwileykyot

Send me an invite. Whenever I try, it just freezes and disconnects.

I'll try and hook you up when I get off work.

If you don't have any big patches of open land, try and make some. Big open areas = more eggs I can leave without taking an hour trying to move around and place them in yards and in the streets...

More land = more eggs

Im just over 3000 eggs, would appreciate if someone dropped a bunch please!!! Ill trade back 150+!!!!!!!

I only have 2000 snakes nowhere near finished, If someone wants to hit me up I have empty space on the far right corner of my town, I can trade back! Thanks!
@Andy-shearer

If you're not even close, you're not going to make it unless some leaves you 20,000 eggs which would be almost impossible. I don't see how anyone could make it w/o the blue stacks program..

I wonder if they will replace leftover eggs with anything else like the hearts from V-day. Of course with the blue stacks it doesn't matter. Gonna stock up anyways. Never know if blue stacks will be around forever..

If you're not even close, you're not going to make it unless some leaves you 20,000 eggs which would be almost impossible. I don't see how anyone could make it w/o the blue stacks program..

I wonder if they will replace leftover eggs with anything else like the hearts from V-day. Of course with the blue stacks it doesn't matter. Gonna stock up anyways. Never know if blue stacks will be around forever..

What exactly is this thing and how do I use it on an ipad?

Anyone know how to complete this interrogate a squealer task? who the hell is Louie?

Last edited:
What exactly is this thing and how do I use it on an ipad?

You can't use it on the iPad. It works on PC, MAC and Android. It's linked a couple pages back. Just download the program and then download the game and you can play it on your PC and you have unlimited donuts..

With the unlimited donuts you can just speed up all the snake counts and collect everything and more. Speed up the game too by skipping tasks..

Before I knew that iPads didn't work, I kept trying to get it to detect my iPad and it kept detecting a neighbors T-mobile phone and I accidentally hit "send app to phone" LOL Had to change my PW asap. They probably had no idea what was going on...

Back
Top Bottom