The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

For everyone who can't do a hack for donuts - A guy on ebay sells 5,000 donuts for $5 and another guy who sells 80,000 for $9.33!!!

Hell, bluestacks runs and sounds like ****, I might just spend $9 and be set for ever on my iPad and skip all the lagging and problems with bluestacks.....

Now that I have all the old items, the only thing I need bluestacks for is unlimited donuts...

Last edited:
if you're on an iphone why why not just get a cracked version?

I did the hack, but now on my iPad my Springfield shows negative $1.6 million, wtf? I didn't snag any premium items, I just bought stuff that used in game money like some land and the quest buildings that I couldn't afford yet. Did anyone else that did the hack end up negative in money? And by hack I mean blue stacks.

Last edited:
Haven't played in while. Since downloading the glitched version, buying everything I could before a fix was released :lol: Need to get back in it tho. The fun was kinda taken away once I was able to buy any and everything

If anybody who is my friend and is done with the snakes wants to hit me up with some eggs... I'd be grateful. I'm sittin on 7200 snakes and want everything

Tree?

Anyone?

anyone over 16500 snakes?
are the whack boxes worth? or are the prizes kinda lame?

Don't waste your time. I went crazy to get to the first whack box and it gave me 1 donut and $1K :x

I then googled it and the prizes don't get better. Each box contains 1-3 donuts and up to 1K..

It still baffles me why they even have stuff like that. 1-3 donuts? 1K? It's like the tasks that give you $70 and 17 XP....Worthless..

You would have had to get 775 snakes each day, every day, the whole time and get rewarded with 10-30 donuts and up to 10K? :smh:

Last edited:
^ good looks.

i figured it wasn't worth it. Now i'm just waiting for the snake event to end so all these snakes will stop popping up outta nowhere.

DWiley -- dropped off about 400-500 in your town. i'll give u some more later on

Jesus that old item apk is soooo glitchy its giving me a headache.... but it'll be worth it

Back
Top Bottom