The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

got the apk working, this one was kind of a lot more work than previous updates 
laugh.gif

Don't remember how to do it on Mac and can't find any tutorials. Mad frustrating waiting for all these squidport floors to finish one at a time. Anybody got info on how to get the apk's working on bluestack for Mac? Was only able to do the whacking day apk, still trying to figure out how to go back and get the Halloween and Christmas items as well. Ugh.

Hey guys sorry with the lack of response, I've been busy. The 4th of July update messed up the hack but I've got it working again now. As of now all PM's have been replied to. I'm working on a walkthrough for those who want to install the hack on their mac.
It's all good fam!! It's appreciated that you even offered to help.

Hey guys sorry with the lack of response, I've been busy. The 4th of July update messed up the hack but I've got it working again now. As of now all PM's have been replied to. I'm working on a walkthrough for those who want to install the hack on their mac.

Hit me with the PM when you get a chance.

Waiting for these boardwalk pieces, :smh:

This write up is for mac's only. I don't know the coding for Windows. You have to run terminal commands for this to work, but everything is written out below and is pretty straight forward.

Download and install bluestacks. If you have it installed already with an old Simpsons APK in there go ahead and delete the APK.

Go here:

and download the version 0 APK and the version 2 APK. (pictured below) When done unzip the files. You can leave them in your downloads folder like I did or move them to a more convenient spot

Once those are downloaded open terminal (located in applications/utilities)

All terminal commands you should copy and paste are in green. Copy and paste the code then press enter to run it.

Run the kill-server
~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/Runtime/uHD-Adb kill-server

Start server
~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/Runtime/uHD-Adb start-server

Install v0 APK
~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/Runtime/uHD-Adb install (drag v0 apk here, make sure there is a pace between install and the APK)

Should look like, but with your own volumes and directories:
~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/Runtime/uHD-Adb install /Volumes/Auszero/Downloads/TSTO_v430_v0.apk

If it works you'll get the success message.

Open bluestacks, run Simpsons. Let it update, then log in then exit.

Run the kill-server
~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/Runtime/uHD-Adb kill-server

Start server
~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/Runtime/uHD-Adb start-server

Install v2
~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/Runtime/uHD-Adb install -r (drag v2 APK here, make sure the is a space between -r and the APK)

Run bluestacks and go into the Simpsons. You should have one last small update. The sound is messed up so I recommend muting your computer. Once in the game you can go to Cletus's farm and plant "crops" for donuts, money, and XP ( see below). If you go to the boardwalk you can "build' boardwalk pieces instantly. Once you load up exit bluestacks and you can return to the game on whatever device you use.

You will get a warning when you log into your device saying the game didn't save last time and you'll lose data. Ignore it.

If you need more help shoot me a PM.

Hit me with the PM when you get a chance.

Waiting for these boardwalk pieces,
mean.gif
just use that APK that gets you 500 donuts per task at Cletus's farm

Thanks again bro I appreciate it. REPPED:smokin

Thanks again AusZero.

Downloaded this app few months ago but barely getting into it now. Addicting as .... but if anyone can add me id appreciate it. Im needing to get 4 ppl right now to complete this task. But more is appreciated. Might try this hack^ knew there had to be a way to get these big ticket donut items. User name is noel2345. Ill friend back.

Last edited:
Ok im on android and I downloaded the v2 file, but when I went to install it. It is telling me its a bad zip file. Have any of you experienced this? I deleted it and tried re downloading but it says I reach my free download for the hour...

Ok im on android and I downloaded the v2 file, but when I went to install it. It is telling me its a bad zip file. Have any of you experienced this? I deleted it and tried re downloading but it says I reach my free download for the hour...

I know in bluestacks it has to be installed over v0 keeping all saved data. On the mac you have to put in a special command for it to work otherwise you get an error message. I'm not familiar with android devices so I dont know it that is a factor. I know bluestacks just emulates an android deviceso I would imagine its similar.

Back
Top Bottom