The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

King Homer unlocked!!!

Edit- Thought there would be quests available for King Homer, it's only for decoration.

Last edited:
Yeah King Homer's skyscraper is nice though.

Accidentally hit the donut button and purchased the Raven. Fairly annoyed as that's donuts wasted basically cause he doesn't do anything. Ahh well though, also led to me buying Bad Dream House which looks nice and has a decent enough reward.

Went on an adding spree...add me i want that final prize im at 6800 goo.
Name is whocarestho

Anyone else disappointed that a lot of the prized don't do anything? I was hoping there would actually be somewhat of a storyline once King Homer was unlocked.

Anyone else disappointed that a lot of the prized don't do anything? I was hoping there would actually be somewhat of a storyline once King Homer was unlocked.
Yeah, most of the rewards/prizes are useless. Ultra House 2 was the best thing IMO.
I would say the ghost vacuum since it's helpful in getting more ghosts in one swipe.
Ghost bomb makes the vacuum pretty much useless

Are there any new hacks for this game out? For Donuts and whatnot.

Still havent built my town up. Really sad.

Trying to accept the friend requests, but it keeps saying error or something along those lines smdh

The last witch prize is 10k goo right? Idk if ima make it I'm almost at 8k...not there yet

Really disappointed in King Homer Skyscraper. It doesn't do anything, there are no quests and Homer doesn't even climb up to the top like in the preview image. He just holds on at the bottom and falls down on his fat butt.

It's sitting in my inventory forever, I would sell it if i could.

This update was beyond great if y'all didn't like this one just stop playing cuz between this and Xmas it gets no better IMO

This update was beyond great if y'all didn't like this one just stop playing cuz between this and Xmas it gets no better IMO
I agree. Majority of the prizes/items were cool. I was a tad bit disappointed there were no task for King Homer, but in the end it's all decoration. Besides, sometimes the quest takes too long, lol. I hate the tasks that are 24 hours or longer. I'm impatient, lol. But overall it was a good update.

Totally agree.  Had more fun playing the game with this update than in any other point where I played this game. 

Hell yea. Got me playing every day again. Can't wait for the Thanksgiving/Xmas updates!

BTW, played on my Fire for the first time this weekend. It's so much better than playing on the iPhone :lol:

I have 3 days to get 500 goo n get that last prize, can y'all please unload on my town wit grems ctfu
Mstarr23

Back
Top Bottom