The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Spent mad donuts on the prizes. They're worth it though. Costington's, Springfield Mall, Springfield Skating Rink, homeless shelter and Santa Flanders among others. To unlock to Snow Monster, Mr Plow and Plow King, you have to spin the wheel.

I'm patient with these challenges so I'll save my donuts for now.

brah. how'd you get that submarine? or i think its a submarine

did i miss it? i wouldve easily gotten one since im stacked with donuts still frown.gif

Popped up some time last week, guess it was available for a limited time, along with the "Oscar's Obstacles" Truck.

brah. how'd you get that submarine? or i think its a submarine

did i miss it? i wouldve easily gotten one since im stacked with donuts still frown.gif
Popped up some time last week, guess it was available for a limited time, along with the "Oscar's Obstacles" Truck.
That "Oscar's Obstacles" truck must have only been available for a couple hours because I never saw it.

I think the submarine was available for a little while during the Thanksgiving update along with the Mayflower.

I see someone with a helicopter in their town. How do you get that?

I have over 6K remaining, so it didn't hurt me. EA made the group prizes a lot harder to get this time around. You have to drop gift bags in your friends' towns when you have some to drop.

Add me if you choose to: jhawk826

Last edited:
Add me if u want @mjg102682 ....please be over level 35 tho....I have almost everything in the game including all the new stuff

That "Oscar's Obstacles" truck must have only been available for a couple hours because I never saw it.
Funnily enough, I just looked at my inventory to place the Springfield Mall, and I saw the truck in their. I don't for the life of me remember how I got it or even seeing a notification to say I got it.
DL'ing for the first time... Any advice or tips I should know about ?
Build lots and lots of Blue Houses once you're able to afford them. Spend all your money, put completing tasks aside, and focus on the Blue Houses. The money you spend you'll eventually get back ten fold in a short amount of time. add me and check out my Springfield if you want an example: Greg1225
What wheel? Or is this something you get further into the Xmas quest? Hope I didn't miss the Plow King.
Personally, it didn't show up for me at first, but I got it a bit into the event. You'll collect tokens for it, randomly from presents and neighbors, and the amount of tokens you have will appear on the right side of your screen. Clicking on them takes you to a wheel you can spin and you'll win a different item everytime.

Tried to dl from App Store it's saying needs to verify my payment [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

What wheel? Or is this something you get further into the Xmas quest? Hope I didn't miss the Plow King.
When you unlock the Egg Nog bar.

Community Prizes:

Krusty Themed Totem Pole (450 Mil)

Santa's Workshop (1 Billion)

Ebenezer Burns (1.5 Billion)

The Yes Guy (2 Billion)

Candy Cane Power Plant (2.4 Billion)

dont think we will be able to get all the community prizes this time, seems to be moving very slowly considering its the amount of presents you drop

DL'ing for the first time... Any advice or tips I should know about ?
Build lots and lots of Blue Houses once you're able to afford them. Spend all your money, put completing tasks aside, and focus on the Blue Houses. The money you spend you'll eventually get back ten fold in a short amount of time. add me and check out my Springfield if you want an example: Greg1225
This. Best bang for the buck. Once you get a couple weeks in, try to keep at least 40-100,000 in money available for any special buildings that pop up for a limited time.

dont think we will be able to get all the community prizes this time, seems to be moving very slowly considering its the amount of presents you drop
Definitely not. The only way to get them is if there's a hack that gets you the prizes. The only one I want is the Yes guy and Ebenezer Burns.

how yall  get so many damn donuts and how did ea not strip them from you if its from the iphone glitch?

also blue houses?

When you unlock the Egg Nog bar.

Community Prizes:

Krusty Themed Totem Pole (450 Mil)

Santa's Workshop (1 Billion)

Ebenezer Burns (1.5 Billion)

The Yes Guy (2 Billion)

Candy Cane Power Plant (2.4 Billion)

Got'damn! I don't get how putting everything out of reach benefits EA....

Because you can buy more gift bags with donuts which you can purchase via a microtransaction. That's how it benefits them.

Back
Top Bottom