The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Not going to get all of the items. Took a few days off from playing and realized it was a huge mistake. It didn't make sense for Stonecutters to not have jobs that earn emblems. In other updates people had tasks to earn eggs, etc towards prizes. I'm not buying donuts to get everything.

Clocking in at 30,282 stonecutter emblems. I should be able to make it to 31,500 for the table, but I doubt i'll have enough for the last item.

Anyone wanna tell me what it is, and is it worth buying donuts to purchase?
Devil's Anvil. Similar to the Carl mountain. It just sits there and doesn't earn anything. Typical stuff.

Not going to get all of the items. Took a few days off from playing and realized it was a huge mistake. It didn't make sense for Stonecutters to not have jobs that earn emblems. In other updates people had tasks to earn eggs, etc towards prizes. I'm not buying donuts to get everything.

It doesn't make any damn sense.. The stone cutters should've been able to do jobs to get the emblems..

8) Yes that trick did it. Got the Statue and the donuts. I think it gave me 20 donuts?

Thanks NT fam and add me.. IMYOURSAVIOUR

Here's the info per TSTOgame

1- Acquire the Stonecutters’ table after gathering 31500 emblems

2- Find Homer, make sure he’s wearing his Stonecutters robe

3- Put Homer on the task: Sing the Stonecutters song

4- Now that Homer is on this task, tap him to see the timer on it

5- While this timer screen is open, tap on Homer 10 times

Not sure if I want to spend donuts on the gold mansion or to get the rest of the stonecutter prizes. The next prizes are 28k+ emblems and I only have about 27k right now.

Is it worth it brahs? I only have 106k donuts so I don't want to waste it all either.

hopefully they let the Stonecutters event go longer than July 2nd, they usually do for most events

by the 2nd ill have enough to get the last 3 stonecutters but not enough for the last 2 prizes

is that gold mansion worth it?

Not sure if I want to spend donuts on the gold mansion or to get the rest of the stonecutter prizes. The next prizes are 28k+ emblems and I only have about 27k right now.

Is it worth it brahs? I only have 106k donuts so I don't want to waste it all either.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got 22K, you'll be fine, get the mansion. It's cool to have.

If you played daily, like I'm sure EA wants you too. There was enough time to get everything.

Got everything from the stonecutter missions and never visited another Springfield. Never spent any donuts either. Pretty easy to get 32k symbols

Clocking in at 30,282 stonecutter emblems. I should be able to make it to 31,500 for the table, but I doubt i'll have enough for the last item.

Anyone wanna tell me what it is, and is it worth buying donuts to purchase?

Devil's Anvil. Similar to the Carl mountain. It just sits there and doesn't earn anything. Typical stuff.

:smh: Figures. Thanks for the info. I can do without it. Just need that table and those donuts. :smokin

I missed 400 emblems a couple times due to stupid times for the jobs I can hit that before 12 pm or goes past 12 am depending on the length of job it stupid I even start at 8 to 9 in the morning too at work

No offense to those that are short, but need this 4th of July update to come,
laugh.gif
For real come on, it's July already. I need that.

Gonna end up being short on enough emblems for the last two prizes.  Oh well.  Wanted the table, but it is what it is.

I am bummed that this Stonecutters update is coming to an end.  It was easily my favorite update since I have been playing this game.

Yup Stonecutters got me hooked to TSTO because it actually took effort and commitment to get all those prizes. You actually have a shot on all the prizes if you play constantly instead of randomly getting certain prizes like those stupid Easter, Valentines and Xmas updates.

Back
Top Bottom