The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Same here, i'll quit doing the santa coin missions if there's nothing to spend them on. after I built the bowling alley i've gotten no other prompts to spend the coins on

You have to do all of Barney's quests. Eventually Lisa will prompt the Try n Save and then Funzo and Santa's little helper to follow.
Barney has like 4 quests or something like that. 24hr, 12, 8, 8 something like that.

Edit:

From two pages back

Barney's Bowlarama (200 Coins)---added to game on 12/5/2012
Homer prompts the building of the Bowlarama in an interaction with Ned. Keep Homer free as the build finishes.
1a. Barney be a pin monkey (16 hours)
1b. Homer go bowling (20 hours) (keep Barney free as Homer finishes bowling)
2. Barney go on binge (24 hours)
3. Barney sleep in gutter (12 hours)
4. Barney sober up (8 hours) (keep Lisa free as Barney finishes sobering up)
5. Barney drink at Moe's (8 hours)
(Immediately after Barney is sent to Moe's, Lisa prompts the building of Try-n-Save)

Try-N-Save (450 Coins)---added to game on 12/5/2012
Lisa prompts the building of the Try-n-Save after Barney is sent to Moe's.
Lisa prompts the challenge to buy a Funzo (750 coins, 1000 coins, 50 donuts). Keep Lisa free after you buy a Funzo. After you buy one Funzo, Lisa prompts the buying of Santa's Little Helper (1500 coins)

Last edited:
You have to do all of Barney's quests. Eventually Lisa will prompt the Try n Save and then Funzo and Santa's little helper to follow.
Barney has like 4 quests or something like that. 24hr, 12, 8, 8 something like that.
Edit:
From two pages back
Barney's Bowlarama (200 Coins)---added to game on 12/5/2012
Homer prompts the building of the Bowlarama in an interaction with Ned. Keep Homer free as the build finishes.
1a. Barney be a pin monkey (16 hours)
1b. Homer go bowling (20 hours) (keep Barney free as Homer finishes bowling)
2. Barney go on binge (24 hours)
3. Barney sleep in gutter (12 hours)
4. Barney sober up (8 hours) (keep Lisa free as Barney finishes sobering up)
5. Barney drink at Moe's (8 hours)
(Immediately after Barney is sent to Moe's, Lisa prompts the building of Try-n-Save)
Try-N-Save (450 Coins)---added to game on 12/5/2012
Lisa prompts the building of the Try-n-Save after Barney is sent to Moe's.
Lisa prompts the challenge to buy a Funzo (750 coins, 1000 coins, 50 donuts). Keep Lisa free after you buy a Funzo. After you buy one Funzo, Lisa prompts the buying of Santa's Little Helper (1500 coins)

good lookin out man

I'm going to unfriend folks like elnino and Niketalker23 with no Christmas stuff out. Play the game the right way or get out. What, don't believe in Christmas decorations? Fools.

This **** is wack for making us buy these pointless funzos before we can get prompted to buy Santa's little helper. That's the only Christmas item I really want aside from the bowling alley.

Last edited:
This **** is wack for making us buy these pointless funzos before we can get prompted to buy Santa's little helper. That's the only Christmas item I really want aside from the bowling alley.
They only make you buy the first funzo, then it prompts you to buy Santa's little helper..

Both are worthless...

The should've had some tasks for Santa's Little Helper, he's just as important as some of these other characters.

Just added everyone from the last 10 pages. Still have room for more add me BeezyGotSole....and i keep acidentally switching over my xmas houses to regular houses its so f***** annoying

Last edited:
Max out on my level.. Just stacking up money now.. Still waiting to be asked to build channel 6 and the hospital..

I'm going to unfriend folks like elnino and Niketalker23 with no Christmas stuff out. Play the game the right way or get out. What, don't believe in Christmas decorations? Fools.
:lol: I still play daily if people need neighbors. Add me: RockabillyCM

Back
Top Bottom