The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

not sure if its been mentioned but with the glitch thing if you have like 5+ friends with premium items just visit their house like 10 times each its alot easier then goin to the same house like 30 times & games doesnt crash that much & you dont have to stay in same neighborhood. i was at $300 per house then my battery hit 20%

I need to write down a list of my friends who have these premiums items. I never remember :lol:

This game need a update to spice things up again..

(Random) Finally earned $1,455,555.. I wished I can make this amount of cash in real life..

I'm just trying to bank as much cash as I can until the next update.
I'm only using 8, 12, or 24 hr tasks though. Game consumed too much time before but at least you had incentive to do 1 hr tasks so earn more buildings/characters. Once you max out there isn't much incentive anymore

im at 706 santa coins and tonight ill be able to get friends coins and homer/lisa/flanders have coin tasks they're doing. If i dont get to 750 before midnight ima be REAL upset! Funzo is mine!

I'm just trying to bank as much cash as I can until the next update.
I'm only using 8, 12, or 24 hr tasks though. Game consumed too much time before but at least you had incentive to do 1 hr tasks so earn more buildings/characters. Once you max out there isn't much incentive anymore

I've been trying to do the same, but the game won't open. Haven't been able to play for 5 days now...

I bought all the land and have 1.1 mil.

I have only been able to do the multiplier trick twice.

This is the second time it's done this to me. Last time, I bought $10 worth of donuts since they were giving 20% more, it immediately crashed and wouldn't load for 4 days...

BS

It seems like we can trade our surplus coins for donuts. I wish i knew this before i wasted coins on useless funzos :smh:

It seems like we can trade our surplus coins for donuts. I wish i knew this before i wasted coins on useless funzos
mean.gif
me too. what the hell.

Game actually works for me since that tiny update.

Had 1179 coins

Got 32 donuts and 3 reindeer...

I already wasted a bunch of coins on the funzos..smh

I would have had over 3000 extra coins if the game actually worked half the time. Pretty sure I had over 3000 extra treats..

Just saw the new update developments...

Nt bruhs...

My goal was to get santas little helper... But is it even worth it? Does he have missions or increase xp and money?

The 750 I just dropped for a funzo I already regret... Don't want to do that again

I've gone this far without donuts so I'm kinda salivating at the chance to get some without dropping real $$$$. Now if I could stop wasting them on accident will be the trick

Inform me...

Last edited:

Nt bruhs...

My goal was to get santas little helper... But is it even worth it? Does he have missions or increase xp and money?

I've gone this far without donuts so I'm kinda salivating at the chance to get some without dropping real $$$$.

Inform me...

Santa's little helper does absolutely nothing!!

SLH isn't really worth it. The 1500 coins needed for him can be spent buying 30 mystery stockings.

Nt bruhs...
I've gone this far without donuts so I'm kinda salivating at the chance to get some without dropping real $$$$.
Inform me...
He just runs in a circle and beg, not really worth it IMO. Would've been better if he had some missions.

Definitely wish I'd have known about this mystery stockings before I bought him.

As always... Nt is quick and on point

I'll be rackin up coins for mystery bags until the 10th

For my couple friends without Christmas decorations... DAMN YOU

Just rack up 30 doughnuts / 5 reindeers for 1,000 Santa coins.. I could only Imagine how much doughnuts / reindeers I would've stack up if it wasn't for Santa little helpers/funzos.. And the days I didn't visit friends Springfield..

Back
Top Bottom