The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Been trying to log in, but keeps asking me to create an account, :stoneface:

Has been doing it for a couple of hours, despite getting notifications that characters have completed tasks. :smh:

same thing is happening to me :smh:

agreed, updates are too slow and not enough material to keep me addicted like I was. just doing 24 hour tasks and checking it when I remember. Sucks cause just spent real cash for the first time recently.

Back to my new addiction, clash of clans.

Decided to grow corn. To see how much my life changed in three months. Just hope I don't delete the app. :lol:

Reading this thread for months. See ya later blinkin.

Does vandalism give you something other than clicking on houses?

This game needs a major update to keep us into it. More than 1 level and something drastic with the gameplay. Currently just doing 24 hour tasks when I remember.

im bored with this game. maxed out everywhere, have all premium items. burns mansion was too easy. ready to find a new addiction

I think they gave too much too soon. If they would have held out on some of the buildings and characters the game could have been "active" at this point. Updates are too slow and people are losing interest.

Game is pointless after building the hospital.........Now it's just about 24 hour tasks and collecting $$ from friends.

My corn will be done in just under a month too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom