The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

SAUNA... I've been able to visit everyone's town except yours. Smh. The same message keeps popping up.
for some reason it wouldn't let people visit me until 24 hours after i updated.. its working now.. i just opened up the game and people had left me valentines.

is it just me or did the money glitch stop working...?

if so, damb. :frown:

I def noticed my money wasnt increasing as i went thru peoples springfields (someone correct me if im wrong) ... i kinda regret buying so much land now,.. I could have that Popsicle skyscraper and the escalator if I hadn't went ham on land...

Guess I might "purple house farm"

How come when you click another springfield it shows buildings with the valentines day cards and sometimes not?

Never had problems connecting until this update. Now my game rarely connects. Anybody else?

I'm liking the quick e mart scratchers, adding new element to the game. Not much but change is nice from the usual drab gameplay.

Same here, I is confused.

They need to put Ralph Wiggum in this damn game.

Add me: oDirty_Sanchez

I need hearts dammit.
He is in it. My girls game glitched and leveled up to 26 and gave her the wiggum house.

Last edited:
anyone buy the escalator to nowhere or the popsicle stick skyscraper?

btw, add me and my girl: st1llundftd and avmoo

I stopped doing the money glitch a while back when I had over $1 mil and got bored with the game. I decided to just buy up some land with most of the money. Wish I would have saved it instead to buy the elevator and popsicle stick skyscraper.

anyone buy the escalator to nowhere or the popsicle stick skyscraper?

btw, add me and my girl: st1llundftd and avmoo
I went ahead and bought both. They finished building today. I was trying to save 12 million and then sell of my houses. Had 8.3, so I went ahead and bought since I hadn't been playing as much..

I already have all the land. They need to do a land expansion....

For me, the money glitch is no longer working - went for about 20 visits, and still every click got me ~$15 and ~3 xp.....

So I have noticed a few things:

1. Valentines show up in peoples towns once they have completed second (and third) updates the last two being forced. (I am just waiting to collect from peoples towns that have no valentines cards for now)
2. When you click it is all up to chance I have gotten 1, 2, and 3 hearts from friends towns.
3. Once you do all updates you will yourself be able to collect cards people left for you in your town (love that you can see who! Nice touch ea)
4. Money glitch is OVER they caught on!!! Hence lollipop skyscraper and escalater???? Idk. Most you can get now is $18 and 3xp from my friends

That is all for now.....thank you :smile:

Oh so happy no more snow!!!

If you visit a town and first see valentine cards, then they disappear. Return to the town and click them quickly... You can get them.

Also do not expect to trade hearts for donuts this time. That is why they offer the heart related items.

If you visit a town and first see valentine cards, then they disappear. Return to the town and click them quickly... You can get them.

Also do not expect to trade hearts for donuts this time. That is why they offer the heart related items.
Thanks for the heads up about the disappearing cards. I just settled for house taxes when that happened

Back
Top Bottom