The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Tried the hack but graphics card won't hold.. Can someone with the hack gladly help me out on some donuts and I got some eggs for me... Pm me if interested!!!

Tried the hack but graphics card won't hold.. Can someone with the hack gladly help me out on some donuts and I got some eggs for me... Pm me if interested!!!

Doing the Fat Tony quest :pimp:

After I get this done I can finally get to work on the design aspect of my town.

I got about 250-300 eggs I don't need. First person to respond with their Origin id gets them...........

I got about 250-300 eggs I don't need. First person to respond with their Origin id gets them...........
hellllllllllllllo help a sac state homie out haha

lindaphile
You go to Sac State too 
eek.gif

I sent you an add request

Yeah, I was talking about meeting up at The Well for a summit in the Sac thread. Alright, I just accepted the request. Yours is dope, I just started out so it looks like ish to yours lol

Yeah, I was talking about meeting up at The Well for a summit in the Sac thread. Alright, I just accepted the request. Yours is dope, I just started out so it looks like ish to yours lol
laugh.gif
 I remember now. I'll get to your town and get you whatever other eggs I get after this... hopefully you have space

Sorry I took so long. 400 some odd eggs placed in your town, bro

Want to keep swapping, got 150 more?

I'm really trying to "earn" these prizes, but I'm at 3000 snakes and losing patience, :lol:. I want the Stadium, arena and the motel, don't think I'll get to 10k snakes by the time this is done.

Back
Top Bottom