The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Too much stuff to do in the new update.
Or i haven't gotten the hang of it yet. Seems to be moving slowly cause I can't collect corn fast enough.

Can't say I'm having fun with this update. It's decent when bored. Just been redoing my Springfield lately. They've been giving a lot of unnecessary items lately, with not enough room to place things the way you may want.

I haven't decorated my town in over a year. I want to badly but there's just way too many items and not nearly enough space to put things without cluttering.

just Fat Tony's son, Michael and his mission. Its been really nothing since xmas. I almost quit playing too.

Except the whole Superhero Arc, that ran from February to March, right before the Terwilliger update...

Things you might have missed...

-Fallout Boy
-Radioactive Man
-Kane Manor
-Death Mountain
-Petroleous Rex
-Dr. Colossus
-Spider Pig
-Beach House (Radioactive Man)
-Radiostation Air Fortress
- Bartman Costume
- Pie Man Costume (Homer)
- Costume for Comic Book Guy
- Costume for Krusty
- National Bank of Springfield
- Superior Squad HQ
- Zenith Times Building and other smaller buildings
-Bartman Cave
- Springfield Tar Pits
-Burn's State Prison
-Shorty's Coffee Shop

St. Patty's Update (Small)
-Blarney Castle

Dr. Monroe Update (Small)
-Monroe Family Therapy Center (Dr. Monroe)
- Frank Grimes

Safe to say you've missed some things, :lol:

EA has been on it. Which is good, this is my time killer at work. The Superhero missions were probably the best in my time playing TSTO.

This update is going to run into at least May, so it's a long one. They are heading the Clash of Clans route where it takes some time to build and get stuff.

My girl plays both, and she says the TSTO wait times are nothing compared to CoC. Don't mind the wait times, gives me time to move things around without the pressure of going from task to task.

Last edited:
Reddit is a great source...

The Christmas 2014 update was great, then they snoozed. Valentines day update wasn't really an update, almost threw in the towel. Then the Superhero update came. It's been a steady stream of content. Much needed. Running out of space though.

Anybody get the new sports update? anyone still playing? it looks fun and i need Mr. Burns in his throwback baseball uniform.

Anybody get the new sports update? anyone still playing? it looks fun and i need Mr. Burns in his throwback baseball uniform.
All of the updates were pretty much the same (just different themes). And once the game started taking up so much space on my phone, I couldn't justify it anymore.

i had just uninstalled it from my phone last week and freed up a ton of space but i occasionally played it on my ipad. its now back on my phone. it's an obsession and i can't stop.

There's more land added in the new update
Thank goodness for this update because I was running out of space. I just need to keep up with the playing against other Springfield's and clearing out folks on my friend's list who haven't updated in a while. 

New update is the biggest land expansion I can remember. Springfield Heights!!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom