The South Unappreciation

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

if anything I learned about the south, it's severly ghetto, I mean up north we got our wanna be thugs, but dayum down south y'all od'ing with the grandma nightgowns as white tee's and fat albert's pants, smh do you really need clothes that are 100 XXXXXXXXXXXXL ? Them girls, LOL, hood rats dayum y'all need to stop thinking your weave is tight it looks like garbage like something for halloween.

U southern white boys tryn too hard to be country SMH all confederated out. Them white girls seriously there are more stores than just Abercrombie/Hollister/ and American Eagle out there.

There's a very select few that do they own thing, I'll give them more respect than everyone else. Plus the south is too commercial to fake for me. That southern Hospitality is a lie a joke. They act fake as hell to your face then turn around and talk smack.

At least up North we have that " i'ma do me you do whatever it is you do cuz I dont' care" We don't take no garbage but y'all down there vent about EVERYTHING.

North is better than the South here's why

Better People
Better food
Wider diversity of people
Higher paying jobs
Alot more unique places and we actually conserve space and we don't have super targets and walmarts and shopping plaza's every 5 feet of each other.

Plus on top if it all Up north ninja's don't play or talk smack if we goin get you WE GON GET YOU!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this dude black again?

No I wouldn't expect you to understand....just who are you getting over ??? Who???? What people??? Tell me.
The same ppl who get bigger engines to get better mileage.

So this dude is not even from a major city or area and he got the nerve to talk #%%% about another region smh

Your argument loses all credibility

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Put em up

You're from NC

Nuff' said

yea my mans nuff is said NC > that hick town you live in. you probably dont live in KC, you just said it bc its the biggest city close to you in a 200 mileradius. GTHOH

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

KCMO
pimp.gif
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ninja you have the CHIEFS, THE CHIEFS FOR GOD SAKE...and the THUNDER NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is what tough guys like you look like up there

sure, I'm not even a chiefs fan
eyes.gif

and lame dudes like you give the south a bad name. you ridin' gucci harder than anyone on NT
alien.gif

naw you're lame doggy just like your city and your team.....what are yall known for NOTHING....you made a thread about a region,,,,like you were from nycor something come to find out you from a city that dont even get mention on NT...

you talk about gucci, BUT RAPPERS ARE FROM KANSAS HUH????

You are a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is from kansas city, MISSOURI. not the state of kansas.

that said, Tech N9ne is from KCMO. Tech N9ne > gucci

just saying...

Your Rappers:
Kansas City
Kansas City, Missouri has many well known rappers such as Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman & Snug Brim, and Big Krizz Kaliko, most of these artists are signed with Strange Music, a Kansas City based record label owned by Travis O'Guin and Tech N9NE.

Another notable Kansas City rapper is Mac Lethal who signed to the Rhymesayers Entertainment imprint and helped create his own Black Clover Record label.

Y'all music ain't s**t, Your girls are wack. Just go to your room and read Huckleberry Finn.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

No I wouldn't expect you to understand....just who are you getting over ??? Who???? What people??? Tell me.
The same ppl who get bigger engines to get better mileage.

is this coming from the same guy, who comes from a city of air heads who lease cars like an apartment.....then try to stunt like you are doing it,but don't have a pot to piss in....

when I made that statement I read the comment wrong.....so throw shots doggy....but I doubt you or anyone else can get over on me hell I have yet to see an outof towner come down here get over on anyone....So tell me like I said before who are you getting over????

Your answer: Nobody.

when you come down here, you're a tourist, you not getting over on no one ...

YO!

You're from NC

Nuff' said

Come out your mouth wrong about North Carolina again, see if I don't slap the dog **** out of you.

And I don't even get violent.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

dude is from kansas city, MISSOURI. not the state of kansas.

that said, Tech N9ne is from KCMO. Tech N9ne > gucci

just saying...
3k>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Tech 9

I'm just saying since we making comparison

gucci career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.tech nine
ohwell.gif

yeah I said it
laugh.gif

Son there's a reason why NY'ers can post up anywhere including YOUR town, yet the inverse aint true.

You tell me.

Son there's a reason why NY'ers can post up anywhere including YOUR town, yet the inverse aint true.

You tell me.
I don't even wanna get all in this discussion like that.....
but no. A lot of NY dudes come down here with that attitude and
they got a very rude very ugly awakening.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

jm2000:
Southern Hospitality >>> The rudeness up north
I was born and raised out west, so when I moved out to this part of the country, I couldn't care less who was more rude or hospitable than who.

But moving out here after being born and raised in Southern California, I've lived in TN, OH, KY, WV, and spent quite a bit of time in IN.

It didn't take me long to see that the southern hospitality thing was a flat out myth. Y'all are hospitable to your own kind, and that's it. Let someone move in from up north or out west, and you'd just as soon spit on their grave for no good reason other than knowing they were an outsider.

southern pride FTL

southern politics FTL

southern stubbornness FTL

southern loyalty FTL

Oh, and the Bible belt is a myth, too. I've certainly met my share of southern people giving the appearance of having a certain loyalty to Christ, but meeting a Southerner living the lifestyle associated with being a devoted follower of Christ? In almost 10 years of being out here, I've met 4. I've been closely associated with the church the entire time I've been out here, but I've only met 4 people that really personify the religion they are following. Everyone else is more concerned with giving the appearance of living the lifestyle than they are actually living the lifestyle.

And anyone getting ready to put me on blast, consider this: you're probably getting ready to provide evidence to my initial point, which is that y'all aren't as hospitable and congenial as the myth gives you credit for.

QFMFT!

ive been living here for my whole life and i can't wait to leave. a bunch of narrow-minded people here

Originally Posted by early90s

A lot of NY dudes come down here with that attitude and
they got a very rude very ugly awakening.
truth.

but I will say that I'm glad that I left the south and went north. A lot of the time from my experience, cats up north just talk, but never wannamove..whereas down south, cats take offense to getting looked at the wrong way, so things pop off a lot quicker .
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You tell me.

Shut your lame +## up....Look at the stats lil homie the south goes harder in that category.

You tell me.

Ive been waiting on you to say something like that......where are they posting up at???? Because I dont see them, they come down here and for the most partthey cool, they dont even be rude, and the people that do think they can come down here and run things are the SLOW ONES...they get they act togetherquick.....they either take their %*% back to NYC...or they get real friendly.....so you can just kill that " we can post up and get it" thats how youget your %*% kicked out the city

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

You tell me.

Shut your lame +## up....Look at the stats lil homie the south goes harder in that category.
You proud that the south go harder cuh?
indifferent.gif

Go read a book Reginald.

Back
Top Bottom