The Stick

Just got this awhile ago, started to use it before/after my runs.  Feels soo goood. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The-Stick.jpg

jonathan-and-the-stick.jpg

the-stick.jpg

the-stick-big.jpg

we used to sell this at my old job but i never knew what it did..only chicks who took yoga classes copped this

I'm sorry, I don't get the joke.

What does being athletic and trying to reduce muscle soreness hurt one's ability to smash.

All things being equal almost any girl would rather be with the dude who is lean and athletic instead of a fat dude who plays xbox live 12 hours per day. Unless of course you're MLG at which point women throw themselves at you.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

What does being athletic and trying to reduce muscle soreness hurt one's ability to smash.

All things being equal almost any girl would rather be with the dude who is lean and athletic instead of a fat dude who plays xbox live 12 hours per day. Unless of course you're MLG at which point women throw themselves at you.

So anyone laughing is fat (
laugh.gif
) and play x-box 12 hours a day.

Interesting.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

So anyone laughing is fart and play x-box 12 hours a day.

Interesting.

roll.gif

we use this at our training facility daily. that and the foam roller. two products that changed my workouts for the better...
and its called myofacial release... thats what it does

Back
Top Bottom