The Strangest Deaths of 2010

wait?? what??

Gardener Sean Sok was eaten alive by a five-legged pig after he tried to chase it off his vegetable patch in Cambodia. News of the World, 25 April 2010.

A newly-wed groom was accidentally shot dead by his uncle as he fired his gun in the air to celebrate the marriage. Pankaj Kishore Karotia, 21, was just about to claim his bride and take her from a wedding recept-ion to her family home when his uncle drew his licensed handgun to fire a final shot. As he was loading it, it fired accidentally and hit his nephew in the head. His bride was waiting for him in the car as he died. The uncle was arrested for culpable homicide. D.Telegraph online, 19 Feb 2010.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING???

Richard Butler wanted his girlfriend to think they were just taking a scenic hike in the North Carolina mountains, but he had a secret plan. When they got to the top, he was going to pull out a ring and propose to her. As they reached the summit of Max Patch Bald, near Asheville, on 4 June, lightning struck three times. The third bolt hit the 30-year-old and his girlfriend, Bethany Lott, 25, killing her and giving him third-degree burns. “I was spun 180 degrees and thrown several feet back,

It's not immaturity. Tell me you don't find an animal, one like a Giraffe (who seems extremely harmless), kicking someone funny.

It's not immaturity. Tell me you don't find an animal, one like a Giraffe (who seems extremely harmless), kicking someone funny.

Back
Top Bottom