The Swami Rama and your true potential

man listen

Banned
Here is a guy that demonstrated under scientific laboratory conditions the ability to move objects with his mind as well as other "superpowers"
Swami Rama is especially notable as one of the first yogis to allow himself to be studied by Western scientists. In the 1960s he allowed himself to be examined by scientists at the�Menninger Clinic�who studied his ability to voluntarily control bodily processes (such as heartbeat, blood pressure, body temperature, etc.) that are normally considered to be non-voluntary (autonomic).

pimp.gif

this aint *+$!.

chuck norris developed cancer just to beat it.
he did so by round house kicking for 45 min in a row.

SOME of these swami's and sadhu's are on another level...there a large portion of that brotherhood/community that do it to become dregs, but there are some that really focus on controlling the "uncontrollable"...especially the sadhu's that try to attain moksha they really push the boundaries of this reality...atleast in their minds.

But this type of control isn't just for swami's...there are videos on youtube of other asian cultures that practice these types of control...I think there was a dude in vietnam who help heal people through touch but he has to go into the forest to be by himself for 2 years before he comes back to civilization. Alot of these figures that are able to do these feats, it usually comes about through isolation and meditation. Mas Oyama used to train in isolation and meditate under frigid waters of a waterfall.

My theory on this is that they fine-tuned their control of their own bodies down to a cellular level...it's comic-book science but that's what I believe.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

SOME of these swami's and sadhu's are on another level...there a large portion of that brotherhood/community that do it to become dregs, but there are some that really focus on controlling the "uncontrollable"...especially the sadhu's that try to attain moksha they really push the boundaries of this reality...atleast in their minds.

But this type of control isn't just for swami's...there are videos on youtube of other asian cultures that practice these types of control...I think there was a dude in vietnam who help heal people through touch but he has to go into the forest to be by himself for 2 years before he comes back to civilization. Alot of these figures that are able to do these feats, it usually comes about through isolation and meditation. Mas Oyama used to train in isolation and meditate under frigid waters of a waterfall.

My theory on this is that they fine-tuned their control of their own bodies down to a cellular level...it's comic-book science but that's what I believe.
Stuff like that makes me wanna travel to the East.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I need to learn more about this... I want to become superhuman
laugh.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom