The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Went to the dealership today. The new performance wheels on model 3 looks GREAT!
733C1028-EFC4-463B-B15F-A6C892E0BBAC.jpeg
985B5607-DA82-4645-8674-585B3A379EED.jpeg

I honestly get sick of ppl hatin on Tesla like wtf? If you don’t **** with it there’s so many other cars if you wanna hear a V8 go buy a hellcat and get blown off the line by a Tesla. Then how is Elon a liar and a fraudster everything he says comes to fruition might not be when he says it but sooner or later it happens. Yes he’s hard on employees but that’s when you do your best work **** Steve Jobs was tough on Apple employees and look at Apple now pretty much changed the damn world in 2 years with iPhone. He’s a legit genius can read a book retain all the information. A lot of ppl don’t know he made the base code for maps that every map company uses and made PayPal. EFFIN’ GENIUS!!! Just like any person he’ll say asinine stuff but who hasn’t. He’s working on a project that’ll literally fix most human neural ailments (i.e. Parkinson’s, dementia, & etc. ). It blows my mind still seeing a SpaceX rocket reverse thrust into ground. I’m sorry for the rant I just hate to see ppl talk **** when others are tryna make progress. If you can do it better than by all means go do it and I’ll applaud you but till then ****!!!

Nobody:

I honestly get sick of ppl hatin on Tesla like wtf? If you don’t **** with it there’s so many other cars if you wanna hear a V8 go buy a hellcat and get blown off the line by a Tesla. Then how is Elon a liar and a fraudster everything he says comes to fruition might not be when he says it but sooner or later it happens. Yes he’s hard on employees but that’s when you do your best work **** Steve Jobs was tough on Apple employees and look at Apple now pretty much changed the damn world in 2 years with iPhone. He’s a legit genius can read a book retain all the information. A lot of ppl don’t know he made the base code for maps that every map company uses and made PayPal. EFFIN’ GENIUS!!! Just like any person he’ll say asinine stuff but who hasn’t. He’s working on a project that’ll literally fix most human neural ailments (i.e. Parkinson’s, dementia, & etc. ). It blows my mind still seeing a SpaceX rocket reverse thrust into ground. I’m sorry for the rant I just hate to see ppl talk **** when others are tryna make progress. If you can do it better than by all means go do it and I’ll applaud you but till then ****!!!

this dude elon get fake arrested yet ?

Who hates on Tesla tho? Like is there a specific demographic of car peoples that does or what? I originally wanted to lease a model 3 but my bread wasn’t up but after my current lease, I’m coppin whatever is dropped by then.

Do you actually own one?

Most people who own a Tesla have a model 3 and if you look at their competitors it's about the same quality across the board.

I had a Model S and when you're spending $100k+ on a car paid in cash you'd expect more.

Hope you getting compensated for that gnosh you performing bruh.

Who hates on Tesla tho? Like is there a specific demographic of car peoples that does or what? I originally wanted to lease a model 3 but my bread wasn’t up but after my current lease, I’m coppin whatever is dropped by then.
Yes bro there are cats that swear up and down that it’s not a real car and come up with the dumbest scenarios like ‘what if an EMP goes off then what’ and it’s like ***** if an EMP went off your car wouldn’t work STUPID!

Do you actually own one?
Do you actually own one?

Most people who own a Tesla have a model 3 and if you look at their competitors it's about the same quality across the board.

I had a Model S and when you're spending $100k+ on a car paid in cash you'd expect more.
I don’t have a Tesla as of yet renovating my home and didn’t want to add a new car note on top of that. That’ll change as soon as the truck is out ordered within 5 minutes of the event ending will probably just pay cash. I’m curious what more you were looking for?!?! The interior maybe I understand if your coming from another luxury brand can seem lackluster but I think the tech is incredible. My coworker just the other day was showing me how his can now stop at red and green lights.

remind me to send you some knee pads on your bday.

Back
Top Bottom