The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Finally seen one in the wild
AF220283-7634-4AFF-AE44-AC8F0168AED4.jpeg

F6407027-BA2B-4035-AA83-9D933FCF3A90.jpeg

I kicked the can back and forth for about a week. Decided it was impractical for me to have 2 sports right now lol. Figured production does not seem like it will pick up so if I hate it I can get rid of it after a year

I kicked the can back and forth for about a week. Decided it was impractical for me to have 2 sports right now lol. Figured production does not seem like it will pick up so if I hate it I can get rid of it after a year
Dual motor or Beast ? Did you get the range extender ?

Dual motor. Beast wasn’t scheduled to be delivered until the end of the year and figure that would probably be delayed too. The price combined with less storage and added weight of the range extender didn’t seem worth it. I have a supercharger around the corner and ability to charge at work so no need for it really.

man the video executive76 executive76 posted reminds me of a time i parked in and outdoor parking lot in San Francisco.

given that bippin is a big *** problem in the bay, i always park with my back windows rolled 50% down and it came in clutch that night. i came back to my car and there were 30+ sentry notifications. for three hours, it recorded two people smoking and shooting up next to my car. at one point, one of them takes a hammer out of her bag, circles around my car and uses the hammer to reach into the back seat and grab a plate of food wrapped in foil. she immediately began to eat the food but thankfully left my windows unscathed.

funny thing is, when i came back to my car, the man who was doing drugs was sitting next to the driver door and said, "hey man, i was watching your car for you. think you can spare some cash?" gave him a dollar and got the hell out of there.

f living like that. We got fiends all over here too in certain areas but not the bippin

Dual motor. Beast wasn’t scheduled to be delivered until the end of the year and figure that would probably be delayed too. The price combined with less storage and added weight of the range extender didn’t seem worth it. I have a supercharger around the corner and ability to charge at work so no need for it really.
I forgot to ask, is Tesla still making get the foundation series if you want your truck on time?

Just hit 40k miles, still love driving it every day

Ordered cybertruck in 2021, but timing may not be right for me to get one in the next year.

Back
Top Bottom