The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

14779102-E4AF-49C2-8AB8-A4D4EBE80135.gif

21639B52-DC7A-4916-B98F-D668D426C043.png

2E67DDA3-DDFF-4670-9B5B-8A8720DA6733.png

How long after you got the VIN was it ready to be picked up?

My vin is 50XX and been waiting for over a week...

Cybertruck is growing on me. The tech in it sounds innovative but I don’t think it fits what our needs are or will be so I’ll likely forever be a spectator. Happy NT fam are out here flourishing:nthat:

Dope congrats! Thoughts so far?
Thanks bro! It’s super smooth, very content with my purchase. Coming from a challenger, I definitely needed an EV. I almost pulled the trigger multiple times on previous teslas but glad I waited. Obviously it’s much more than what I wanted to or expected to pay, but it is what it is. The amount of attention it gets while driving is definitely an experience too lol

Thanks bro! It’s super smooth, very content with my purchase. Coming from a challenger, I definitely needed an EV. I almost pulled the trigger multiple times on previous teslas but glad I waited. Obviously it’s much more than what I wanted to or expected to pay, but it is what it is. The amount of attention it gets while driving is definitely an experience too lol
Glad to hear you are enjoying it. I think its easy to get caught up in the BS with EVs, but once you live with one every day it’s hard to go back. I hope you got the charger at the crib!

Really hoping when its my turn (RN1163 so I have a while) I can make it happen. Love my MYP though, just SO common now

How long between placing your order for the foundation series and getting your vin? Then from vin to delivery? I got the invitation end of Feb and ordered first week of March.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it. I think its easy to get caught up in the BS with EVs, but once you live with one every day it’s hard to go back. I hope you got the charger at the crib!

Really hoping when it’s my turn (RN1163 so I have a while) I can make it happen. Love my MYP though, just SO common now
Set up the charger immediately at the house! Tesla actually gave me a free wall connector for not having the truck ready at my scheduled pickup time.
How long between placing your order for the foundation series and getting your vin? Then from vin to delivery? I got the invitation end of Feb and ordered first week of March.
Placed order 3/2/24, VIN assigned 3/18/24, picked up 3/27/24. Norcal

Been using the self driving free trial we got a few weeks ago, won’t lie i absolutely love it. It’s not perfect, especially in heavy traffic but it’s great on the freeway. I hope they price it more reasonably in the future, 12k is out of the realm of reality for me

Been using the self driving free trial we got a few weeks ago, won’t lie i absolutely love it. It’s not perfect, especially in heavy traffic but it’s great on the freeway. I hope they price it more reasonably in the future, 12k is out of the realm of reality for me
I agree, it’s nice to have. The visualizations are so much better

Subscription price is s lot easier to swallow, I still wouldn’t use it enough to justify it tho

I agree, it’s nice to have. The visualizations are so much better

Subscription price is s lot easier to swallow, I still wouldn’t use it enough to justify it tho

They just announced it’s now $99 a month, way more palatable for me. No longer makes sense to buy it, that same 12k is 10 years of subscription. I’ll definitely be paying for it before road trips

Back
Top Bottom