The Thirst is Strong With This One vol.1

the "why so thirsty" thread has alotta potential lulz so continuing with a lil' spin off, post encounters of the thirst you've come across on the interwebz i.e FB,twitter,instagram
nerd.gif
, and even NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. and here's my contribution from the other thread.
2d6wiuf.png
someone even posted the pharrell song 
laugh.gif
 = yernotsmashing and losing

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

so now complementing a girl is thirst..? 
Dude that posted the song prolly smashed
pimp.gif

yeah you're definitely guilty of this nonsense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

You are much more of a clown for screen shoting, editing, hosting, & postin this gabbage... Think it over

okay Mister Negative 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I Don't like females who post NOTHING but pics of themselves posing provocatively on social sites... Straight fishing for compliments...

Attractive or not...That's lame as hell to me...

That broad got the ugly overbite braces combo. Hideous even.

As much as I see this on FB, I do not have the energy to waste time posting other examples of this. I just don't care enough about these ppl.

The song aint that bad. If you was to bust out singing and doing the Snoop 2 step in person, the chick would probably start laughing.

But...aahhhh Mr. Keown laid it on pretty thick.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

so now complementing a girl is thirst..? 
Dude that posted the song prolly smashed
pimp.gif
yeah you're definitely guilty of this nonsense
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude didn't smash anything. She probably showed the guy she's really &@^#&$* her page with the comments and both got laughs
laugh.gif

Girl is like a 5/10 maybe 5.5 and dudes is gassing her up. The birth of the social network heavily contributed to why girls nowadays think they're hot -);& even when they aren't. Cause dudes that that in the op always satin &(&" like that. Makes me sick

Back
Top Bottom