the thread about nothing...

Fitted question.

Few years ago I bought a few fitteds at 7 1/4 and they were comfortable but were tight when I needed a cut. Few months ago I went to cop a throwback Marlins and it was 7 1/8 and it's loose. Anyone ever feel a difference in same size fitteds by the same brand? New Era.

tumblr_m7stai1hzV1r1fpfzo1_500.gif

can i have one :nerd:

Black girls talking in Spanish accents while getting smashed

fixed

Fitted question.

Few years ago I bought a few fitteds at 7 1/4 and they were comfortable but were tight when I needed a cut. Few months ago I went to cop a throwback Marlins and it was 7 1/8 and it's loose. Anyone ever feel a difference in same size fitteds by the same brand? New Era.

yeah new era is all over the place especially fitteds from different years

Last edited:
just read through that sf eviction thread. dudes talkin bout people can't afford rent making 70k a year? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

bruh, I don't care how much I make... I'm NEVER paying over 1k a month for rent.

Did the jay z beyonce on the run tour load out in Philly...so I'm chillin..backstage waitin for hov n B to get off the stage , were at citizens bank and the way out is up a tunnel.... So I'm coolin hard hat on corny vest, n up comes meek mill and like 6 North philly cats, I'm like yeoooo Deres meek.
So I go down the tunnel and I see Kevin heart walkin around wit 2 dudes double his size. Then last but not least I see Memphis bleek wit 1 of his homies no body guards :lol: I said yeroooo bleek but he kept it movin on me. So after all that hov n j ran too there separate vehicles, and then did they next concert was at MetLife. N then I did my job n took dat stage down. Let me tell you they got mad props.

Back
Top Bottom