the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

I wanna say thanks to all you guys that have talked to me (whether it's in this thread or have pm'ed me)the past week and helping me through this tough time. I gotta just talk it out after this so if you don't wanna read my depressing *** post skip it right now.

I gotta buy some sun glasses before the funeral so you won't be able to see all my tears... :frown:
It sucks that it has been a week since my mom has passed away. I been talking to a lot of my cousins and I can tell how much she meant to them. My mom was pretty much a 2nd mom to all of them. :frown: I keep repeating the day of how it happened in my head and it sucks. :frown: I regret deleting all the voicemails I have of her. I just wanna hear her voice talking to me again. I just want her back. I just wanna be selfish and still have her with me but God always has a plan so...
I miss my mom so much y'all. It sucks that before she passed away I couldn't just tell her how much I love her. I know she knows but I just wish I could've told her one last time :frown: :smh: :frown: . Everyone that reads this please tell your mom and also your dad how much they mean to you and that you love em.

Sorry for your lost bro.

She's in peace now.

Keep your head up, cry if you want to, it's better to let everything out.

I'm sure she would want you to work hard and suceed in life, make her proud from up there.

When she suck the soul outta you

:rofl:

I'd pay any amount for that kind of skill

you would pay to have that skill :nerd:

bruh.

I wanna say thanks to all you guys that have talked to me (whether it's in this thread or have pm'ed me)the past week and helping me through this tough time. I gotta just talk it out after this so if you don't wanna read my depressing *** post skip it right now.

I gotta buy some sun glasses before the funeral so you won't be able to see all my tears... :frown:
It sucks that it has been a week since my mom has passed away. I been talking to a lot of my cousins and I can tell how much she meant to them. My mom was pretty much a 2nd mom to all of them. :frown: I keep repeating the day of how it happened in my head and it sucks. :frown: I regret deleting all the voicemails I have of her. I just wanna hear her voice talking to me again. I just want her back. I just wanna be selfish and still have her with me but God always has a plan so...
I miss my mom so much y'all. It sucks that before she passed away I couldn't just tell her how much I love her. I know she knows but I just wish I could've told her one last time :frown: :smh: :frown: . Everyone that reads this please tell your mom and also your dad how much they mean to you and that you love em.

Sorry for your lost bro.

She's in peace now.

Keep your head up, cry if you want to, it's better to let everything out.

I'm sure she would want you to work hard and suceed in life, make her proud from up there.

When she suck the soul outta you

:rofl:

I'd pay any amount for that kind of skill

you would pay to have that skill :nerd:

bruh.

whoa.png

Check the edit bruh

@kix28  don't hold it in man, let it out/talk it out whenever you need to. 

@beh235  humble bragging though 
indifferent.gif

not srs, that's dope. I need to find me a job that will let me flourish. thus far all my jobs had me feeling like ross 
mean.gif

Will a slight burn blister no matter what?

So light hardly feel it but red as he'll..

Damn stoves

"Just don't tell me you love me
You're gonna make it too hard for me
I wish you were ugly
It wouldn't be so hard to leave"

indifferent.gif

not srs, that's dope. I need to find me a job that will let me flourish. thus far all my jobs had me feeling like ross 
mean.gif
Some days this job has me feeling like a freed slave metaphorically 
laugh.gif
. No one is constantly on me, which is good. I work better that way and more productive. It's been since '08 where I don't feel the song "Spaceship" describes my working experience 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif
. No one is constantly on me, which is good. I work better that way and more productive. It's been since '08 where I don't feel the song "Spaceship" describes my working experience 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I'll know these feels one day. All the jobs I've had I get praise out the ***, but, it never translates to anything.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

edit: that's me to a T, Love when I can do my work uninterrupted. no greater feeling work wise when you can handle business and go home.

Last edited:

indifferent.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I'll know these feels one day. All the jobs I've had I get praise out the ***, but, it never translates to anything.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you'll get there no doubt man. I just keep my work ethic the same no matter where I am, the recognition will come in due time, even when it seems like it's not coming. I used to get tight at one job in particular because it was clear I was a much better worker than others and wasn't considered for anything higher. Part of it was because I was part time, but I was outshining full time people. **** was crazy. 

Back
Top Bottom