the thread about nothing...

My condolences kix.

Man seeing that made me think of my father. Been 6 years man....and it still hasn't fully hit me yet. I've just been hit by so much over the past few days and now I got lost loved ones on my mind. I don't know how I've managed to stay sane. The past couple days have been rough and all I want to is drink.

7HWFWGS.gif

has anyone ever considered being a donor for making babies?
facebook ads say making 1200 dollars a month for ejaculating.

student loans are gonna be a female dog to pay off.

thoughts?

I think the Wi-Fi password at work has been changed. I wasn't even supposed to have it. Not even sure who is cool enough to ask. Night shifts are going to be torture now. :smh:

Ask did it change in a hypothetical way.

That's dope bruh, having a knack for music is so dope. I've heard your soundcloud too good stuff man. I remember struggle freestyling to the beats like a week or two ago.
It's an uphill battle, but I'm definitely going to try to wrestle in college, my school is D1 so it's going to be extremely tough. I'd gladly volunteer to be a practice dummy at first, because I know that if I can get in, I'll never leave.
I want that feeling again, of putting on a singlet, some headgear,lacing up my inflicts, and going out for war.:pimp:

Thanks, and I hope you do well getting on it in college. :smokin

Man because of hippa laws I'm not even supposed to be on Twitter, IG, NT or any social media site. No one on my level is supposed to have it so it would set off a red flag for me to even ask. I'm gonna get cool with someone in IT then wait a few months to ask.

Went to take my trash out last night. As I'm approaching the can, the lid opens and this big *** raccoon pops out.

This ***** starts starting at me like I'm the one thats wrong & this his yard :lol:

Last edited:
Yea, the Wi-Fi hotspot might be a good idea.

:lol: since yesterday I've thought of many ways to get hit by a car and be alright. It would have to be in a parking lot where they'd be going about 10mph.

As much as I used to want a gun I'm afraid of having them around. That adrenaline I get when I feel like I'm about to get into a fight is already at high levels, add a piece and I'd have a few bodies before I made it home during rush hour. :lol:

Last edited:
Don't know if yall remember me posting about that job opportunity I had an interview for.. they said I should hear early the week after.. never ended up hearing anything back..

until yesterday. My manger at work got called by one of the two guys who interviewed me - apparently he wants to sit down and talk about me. 1 hour after my interview, he had emailed me asking for permission to speak with my manager at my current job. I said of course. My manager never got contacted by him, so I took that as a bad sign too. WELL, it looks like I'm back in the running game fellas
nthat.gif
WISH ME LUCK I REALLY WANT THIS DAMN JOB DAMNIT
Good luck breh
has anyone ever considered being a donor for making babies?
facebook ads say making 1200 dollars a month for ejaculating.

student loans are gonna be a female dog to pay off.

thoughts?
Its reallly that much? You gotta fit a genetic bill though, be tall handsome, make good money etc etc etc

Back
Top Bottom