the thread about nothing...

ihOXo1iHFSz8k.gif

Head game unmatchable

Guys my mind is literally blown right now.. :wow: :wow:
So I've been out of high school for three years now. Since then I have met several of girls I've went to school with. Some have lost weight, some have stayed the same most got fat.
Now I'm here scrolling through my facebook and one girl I used to go to school with was tagged in a picture. I look at it and I'm like "that's funny she's not in this picture" (there were only 5 people in the pictures". So I'm like "hmph". Until I take a closer look... The girl I went to school with wasn't in there.. because she was around 110 pounds and had a slim face. Instead the girl that seems to be her is easily pushing 170. I'm here stunned. Like I'm thinking about how her body frame was is in High School and I just don't see how it is physically possible...

Just damn, easily the most radical change I've seen so far. :smh: :smh:

Guys my mind is literally blown right now.. :wow: :wow:
So I've been out of high school for three years now. Since then I have met several of girls I've went to school with. Some have lost weight, some have stayed the same most got fat.
Now I'm here scrolling through my facebook and one girl I used to go to school with was tagged in a picture. I look at it and I'm like "that's funny she's not in this picture" (there were only 5 people in the pictures". So I'm like "hmph". Until I take a closer look... The girl I went to school with wasn't in there.. because she was around 110 pounds and had a slim face. Instead the girl that seems to be her is easily pushing 170. I'm here stunned. Like I'm thinking about how her body frame was is in High School and I just don't see how it is physically possible...

Just damn, easily the most radical change I've seen so far. :smh: :smh:

Anybody else having trouble seeing the pic?

Back
Top Bottom