best movie ver made?

brooke 
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

Last edited:
That show Power is pretty good. Just watched the first 5 episodes

Eff that thread tho
It's ok. I have issues with the writing

@WATER   it was creepy because they were teenagers, and so was Brooke Shields when they filmed it. Nudity was a part of it, I felt kinda dirty watching it knowing they were so young. Idk, I just didn't feel right watching it.

@WATER   it was creepy because they were teenagers, and so was Brooke Shields when they filmed it. Nudity was a part of it, I felt kinda dirty watching it knowing they were so young. Idk, I just didn't feel right watching it.
laugh.gif
 body doubles 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 body doubles 
they still shot nude scenes as minors
what do you mean? 
Shields was 14 years old at the time of filming and later testified before a U.S. Congressional inquiry that older  body doubles  were used in some of her nude scenes. Also, throughout the film in frontal shots her breasts were always covered by her long hair or in other ways. It was also stated that Shields's hair was glued to her breasts during many of her  topless  scenes.[sup][1][/sup]  The film received a  MPAA rating  of R.

laugh.gif
 body doubles 
they still shot nude scenes as minors
what do you mean? 
Shields was 14 years old at the time of filming and later testified before a U.S. Congressional inquiry that older  body doubles  were used in some of her nude scenes. Also, throughout the film in frontal shots her breasts were always covered by her long hair or in other ways. It was also stated that Shields's hair was glued to her breasts during many of her  topless  scenes.[sup][1][/sup]  The film received a  MPAA rating  of R.
cool thanks for the info 

yeah so her hair war like a bikini

how old are you beh 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom